2nd most talented roster in the nfl?

I know a lot of people are buying into the whole kujo-offseason-work thing, but I just don't see him stepping up enough. I desperately hope I'm incorrect.

The OLine is the crux. I think Glenn-Miller-Wood-Incognito-Henderson can be serviceable enough to win. But...injuries to this unit could seriously derail the season.

Agree. I'm not going to crap on Seantrel, but he was pretty horrible for long stretches last year. Cordy battled ailments and was below average. He's been wholly average since his rookie season IMO.

I have low expectations, so I suppose it'll be easy to be proven wrong. I do like the addition of Kromer as Oline coach, and the upgrades at guard have to be felt across the line. Right?

Edited by stony

On Reddit, there's a long thread asking if the Bills are overrated.

We won 9 games with a god awful oline and bad QB play. And Hackett. And ZERO running game. We beat the Packers. We shut down Manning. We won in Detroit.

We are not overrated. If our oline improves significantly and I believe it can we're making the playoffs and might win 11 games regardless who plays QB.

Those two games were just painful.

But This Time will be different.

They will cheat of course.?/

Honestly. if we get that far The Bills are on a hard roll. Why not ?

stop the run. Romo cant beat us.

I wouldn't say there's zero chance, in fact I'd put the chances in the "very possible" range on the spectrum of possibilities. Glenn's problems last year stemmed largely (in my opinion) to his health issues in the off season. Those are behind him and he's had a full off season to get into shape and mentally prepare -- unlike last year. Henderson played a ton of snaps, that experience should translate. He knows he can compete at this level now, even in a substandard scheme, that has to help Henderson going forward. Miller's a rookie, so who knows what his progress will be -- but guard is one of the easier positions to make an impact at as a rookie. Richie will need to show the time away from the game hasn't hurt him, the Bills seem confident it won't, so I'll be optimistic about him until I see otherwise.

But I'd agree with you that it is the dream scenario. A better line fixes a lot of problems for this offense. I hope it happens.

I mean down the road...and that is Cyril Richardson, not Richie Incognito. I was hoping for ALL the young o-lineman to develop into quality starters. As for keeping Glenn, I'm not sure we would anyways if Kouandjio and Henderson develop.

But, again, that was a projected line for down the road, next year or the year after. Just tinkering.

Bandit there many subplots running here.

But watching the O line is going to be my focus. and then what the Offense does as a whole is much more intriguing than the Defense.

I dont worry much for that side of the field. lol

Stop moving Glenn! darn you Bubbles !

Cordy miller Wood Richie Hendy

K swings like Hairston would have and Urbik backs the Center and guard.

but no matter which way you line em up it is going to be fun.