Tyson Clabo available

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the morning drive they listed the available offensive lineman, and was surprising how many decent guys in the past were out there. I'm hopeful, we pick up one Guard and see what he can do at the minimum and maybe or maybe not he makes the team.

That's why they're out there.

I know these guys are busting your stones a bit here....but just keep bringing the information. I like your 'coverage' way better than most media outlets. :beer:

lol I know some people like it so I figure those that don't can just put me on ignore. Of course, then they would miss out on my fantastic football knowledge and insight. So, pros and cons, amirite? Lol

lol I know some people like it so I figure those that don't can just put me on ignore. Of course, then they would miss out on my fantastic football knowledge and insight. So, pros and cons, amirite? Lol

Not to completely derail the thread, I'll simply state this.... I'm too 'old school' for twitter etc so I appreciate the fact that you place this stuff at my fingertips. Carry on good Sir.

I'd rather kick the tires on Jake Long as a RT option and backup swing tackle. He's been injured and his play isn't what it used to be, but he's tough and still relatively young. Reports are that the Giants have reached out to him - we should beat them to the punch.

Not to completely derail the thread, I'll simply state this.... I'm too 'old school' for twitter etc so I appreciate the fact that you place this stuff at my fingertips. Carry on good Sir.

There is value in aggregating all the Bills news into one place. Thanks Yolo.