Uni watch power rankings - Bills ranked 7th

I didn't think I would like the blue on blue for the GB game, mainly because I remember the Bledsoe era blue on blue which was hideous but I really liked them last year and hope they do it at least once this year.

It's just so subjective. How in the world are you gonna have the Redskins that low and then the Dolphins middle of the pack. Personally, I would have the Dolphins 30th, ahead of Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. And I was OK with their previous uniforms but the new ones just do not work for me at all.

Yes this is another stupid offseason thread. Power rankings of NFL best/worst uniforms.

Bills were docked for the blue on blue game. I don't know, that kind of grew on me. Maybe because they won.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12913780/uni-watch-power-rankings-nfl-best-worst-uniforms

Blue on Blue were horrible IMO. We've got the best unis along with Green Bay & the Redskins's 'whites', when we don't %!*! with them. Give the uniform guy a broom and a trash can and keep him away from the "How can we change what we have" business.

Blue on Blue were horrible IMO. We've got the best unis along with Green Bay & the Redskins's 'whites', when we don't %!*! with them. Give the uniform guy a broom and a trash can and keep him away from the "How can we change what we have" business.

Agree 100%. Perhaps monochromatic for the dark unis works for some teams, but not the Bills (and especially not the Browns with all orange). On the other hand, I love all white uniforms, particularly with the red and blue striping and numbers of the Bills.

The Bills drop 2 spots for "blue on blue" yet the Eagles gain 3 even though they couldnt get their jerseys done in time for the season?

Dude, don't ever change your avatar -- reminds me of the JP-Era helmet design days and I always chuckle...