Shady bringing his charity to WNY

scribo

That's really cool. I bet a bunch of Bills will do it. He used to do it in Lancaster,PA. I looked it up and some of the guys he had were:

DeSean Jackson, Fletcher Cox, Michael Vick, Jeremy Maclin, Torrey Smith, Darrelle Revis, Plaxico Burress, Marques Colston, Mark Ingram Jr., Mike Wallace, Jared Odrick, Asante Samuel, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Brent Celek.

What a great story. I was psyched that the Bills acquired Shady for his talent. But, it's just great when a Bill turns out to be more than just a player. Shady has joined the community. Makes me proud to be a Bills fan.

I was born and raised in Rochester, and used to go to Redwings games as a kid. My parents still live in the Penfield house I was born in. Man, I would love to go to that event and support a great cause, and a great player.

Cool. There are not enough stories like this. Glad to see he is making buffalo home

EDIT: I know it's Rochester but Western NY nonetheless

I've been told by many Buffalonians that Rochester is NOT in Western NY. Kinda makes me shake my head.

Being from Buffalo, I don't really consider Rochester WNY. Buffalo is straight West Coast. Rochester is on the border of the West and Central NY.

Mind blowing. Makes me wonder where I've been living all these years.

In my head I see the Genesee River as the border between western and central New York.

In my mind all of what used to be the 716 area code is WNY.

Mind blowing. Makes me wonder where I've been living all these years.

In my mind all of what used to be the 716 area code is WNY.

Yeah, if we still all 716, that would be one thing. But 716 and 585 are different gangs. Rochester ain't 716 or WNY as hard as they try (I went to college in Rochester). :flirt:

Also, am the only one who worries about these athletes' charities? I've heard a lot of bad stories about them (Adrian Peterson for instance).

Yeah, if we still all 716, that would be one thing. But 716 and 585 are different gangs. Rochester ain't 716 or WNY as hard as they try (I went to college in Rochester). :flirt:

Let's talk about an even more important boundary defining WNY: The pop vs. soda line, and that DEFINTELY exists between ROC and Syracuse.

Anything west of Cayuga, Thompkins and Tioga county is WNY. Sorry fellas. Rochester definitely is not in CNY.

Buffalo doesn't want Rochester and their ugly brown Gennesse river and crappy beer. Straight Labatt's here.

Let's talk about an even more important boundary defining WNY: The pop vs. soda line, and that DEFINTELY exists between ROC and Syracuse.

I drink pop while chewing on a sucker.

Being from Buffalo, I don't really consider Rochester WNY. Buffalo is straight West Coast. Rochester is on the border of the West and Central NY.

I feel the same way

Buffalo doesn't want Rochester and their ugly brown Gennesse river and crappy beer. Straight Labatt's here.

I drink pop while chewing on a sucker.

this