Rookie Mini Camp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills Head Coach Rex Ryan talks following the team's first day of Rookie Minicamp. Ryan discusses his early impressions of 2nd round pick Ronald Darby and the undrafted free agents.

The Bills cornerback talks about the first day of rookie minicamp, how this compares to Florida State, and working with defensive backs coach Donnie Henderson.

I still can't believe Whaley traded up to get EJ! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

[/s]

Funny you mention that. Yesterday i passed this car accident and this guy was badly injured, he looked like he wasn't going to make it and I was trying to help him and he grabbed me by the shirt and tried to whisper to me and said, "There's ten million dollars buried behind the--I can't believe Whaley traded up for EJ!" and then died. That sucked.

Funny you mention that. Yesterday i passed this car accident and this guy was badly injured, he looked like he wasn't going to make it and I was trying to help him and he grabbed me by the shirt and tried to whisper to me and said, "There's ten million dollars buried behind the--I can't believe Whaley traded up for EJ!" and then died. That sucked.

That sucked. The post that is.

@ChrisBrownBills: Here's a recap of #Bills rookie minicamp day 1 - http://t.co/vYAt0Xq55X

@SalSports: Standing 5 feet from Bills DB coach Donnie Henderson while he teaches/talks ball w/ rookie DBs after every play = football junkie's heaven.

O'Leary looks huge, just as big as Miller. Maybe it's just the picture, but the guy has got to able to block I'd think!

Its gonna be funny when O'leary comes in and tears it up from Day 1 (I knew this was a good player....really dont understand how he fell in the draft like that)

We go out and get Clay which was absolutely the right thing to do......then O'Leary probably is so good HE could have been our number 1

I wonder what Roman thinks of all this....he has been given all this talent......along with that talent comes expectations.

Its gonna be funny when O'leary comes in and tears it up from Day 1 (I knew this was a good player....really dont understand how he fell in the draft like that)

We go out and get Clay which was absolutely the right thing to do......then O'Leary probably is so good HE could have been our number 1

I wonder what Roman thinks of all this....he has been given all this talent......along with that talent comes expectations.

I think he thinks "Double TE formations. GROUND AND POUND!"

O'Leary looks huge, just as big as Miller. Maybe it's just the picture, but the guy has got to able to block I'd think!

O'Leary blocks but more on screens keeping arms wide and such rather than stuff like taking a DL one to one like we have seen some FBs and RBs do.