Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@billsupdates

2016 NFL mock draft: Who might #Bills, others pick in first round? http://ow.ly/XgAJD

19. Buffalo Bills: Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama

If the board falls like this, the Bills won't complain. There are plenty of players on the board who would help Rex Ryan upgrade his defense. Do the Bills want a tone-setting linebacker for the middle of their defense? Alabama's Reggie Ragland would fill that void. Do they want a down lineman capable of eating up blocks in the 3-4 defense? Mississipi's Robert Nkemdiche or Alabama's A'shawn Robinson could come right in and fill that role. Maybe they'll opt for an edge rusher like Michigan State's Shilique Calhoun or Georgia's Leonard Floyd. Here, we'll go with A'shawn Robinson, a physical force at the point of attack capable of playing multiple positions in a 3-4 defense. If the Bills move on from Mario Williams, finding a player who can eat blocks will be a priority.

CB, think for a moment of the stars that Howard had to share reps with:

Henry

Ridley

Drake

Yeldon

Lacey

Cooper

The list goes on. They had too many stars to make Howard the feature offensive player. And as we know, Saban likes to run. He dropped a few passes during the season as well.

He is a hard player to predict even for me, whereas I have seen all of his games. He might be a terrific TE. My guess is that it will take a little time.

Jmo.

Thanks Bill. I've rarely seen TEs so explosive. I also like the fact that he was forced to block and give up catches for the good of the team. I think this team needs 2 good TEs.

Also, Carson Wentz is a ginger? Pass. :)

Mike Mayock's East-West Shrine Game observations
NFL Media draft analyst Mike Mayock offers his insight on some of the key prospects at East-West Shrine Game practice, including the intriguingly versatile Devon Cajuste from Stanford.

11 things we learned on East-West Shrine Game Day 2
Wisconsin's Derek Watt addressed the comparisons of Joey Bosa to his brother, J.J. Watt. Another quirky Jim Harbaugh story emerges. What else did we learn at the East-West Shrine Game?

Cardale Jones at best will be a 4th round pick, most likely goes later. Draft Jaylen smith if he falls

I see a number of guys that could be taken in the middle rounds, who have the stature and mobility that Roman seems to like, that could be developed behind Tyrod for a couple years, at least.

Prescott, Brisett, Jones, Barett...

(what's with all the names ending in 'tt?')

I see a number of guys that could be taken in the middle rounds, who have the stature and mobility that Roman seems to like, that could be developed behind Tyrod for a couple years, at least.

He is a sophomore that will almost certainly play 2 more years of college ball.

JT Barrett?

Illuminati, they are meant to back up TT!

Or maybe our QB search ends with TT! :thumbsup: