Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

@26: >>>>>19. Buffalo Bills: A'Shawn Robinson, DL, Alabama

The vaunted Buffalo defense looked mediocre at times this season with many claiming that Rex Ryan's “scheme” was the issue. Robinson is a player who transcends scheme and would give Ryan a player who can play anywhere on the defensive line.<<<<<

If the above (which is from your link to CBS Sports) is true, Kyle Williams is through in Buffalo. I do however strongly disagree that Robinson can play "anywhere" on the DL. He is a DT, and he is a fantastic player.

Try to catch him on Monday. :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@26: >>>>>19. Buffalo Bills: A'Shawn Robinson, DL, Alabama

The vaunted Buffalo defense looked mediocre at times this season with many claiming that Rex Ryan's scheme was the issue. Robinson is a player who transcends scheme and would give Ryan a player who can play anywhere on the defensive line.<<<<<

If the above (which is from your link to CBS Sports) is true, Kyle Williams is through in Buffalo. I do however strongly disagree that Robinson can play "anywhere" on the DL. He is a DT, and he is a fantastic player.

Try to catch him on Monday. :)

i will be watching. What are your thoughts on Ryan Kelly?

Okay, boys and girls. Since Rob Quinn is primarily working on his new site @BuildingHerd, I've taken over as the lead draft writer for the BillsMafia site for this year.

My first piece is on Clemson EDGE Shaq Lawson - http://buffalofambase.org/2016/01/04/2016-nfl-draft-potential-bills-target-clemson-edge-shaq-lawson/

Enjoy and feel free to give any feedback or criticism.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Okay, boys and girls. Since Rob Quinn is primarily working on his new site @BuildingHerd, I've taken over as the lead draft writer for the BillsMafia site for this year.

My first piece is on Clemson DE Shaq Lawson - http://buffalofambase.org/2016/01/04/2016-nfl-draft-potential-bills-target-clemson-edge-shaq-lawson/

very cool

My first piece is on Clemson EDGE Shaq Lawson - http://buffalofambase.org/2016/01/04/2016-nfl-draft-potential-bills-target-clemson-edge-shaq-lawson/

Nice write-up Blokes.

@ProFootballTalk

Laquon Treadwell entering the draft http://wp.me/p14QSB-9XhQ

NFL-bound Laquon Treadwell is the the clear No. 1 WR in 2016 NFL Draft

The clear top wide receiver prospect in the 2016 class, Treadwell is leaving Ole Miss for the NFL Draft where he is projected to be a top-10 pick.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Notre Dame cornerback KeiVarae Russell announced he plans to enter the 2016 NFL Draft, where he projects as a mid-round pick with good size for the position.

Stanford's Austin Hooper, the top-rated sophomore tight end prospect in the country by NFLDraftScout.com, made a calculated gamble to enter a 2016 NFL Draft class considered weak at his position.

@NFL_CFB

Star OT Laremy Tunsil, one of CFB's top prospects, announces intentions for 2016 #NFLDraft http://bit.ly/1Jq7EgS

CX6GfOeUMAAOo7s.jpg

Which underclassmen intend to enter draft?
Star WR Laquon Treadwell on Monday joined underclassmen that have declared for the draft. With two weeks to go until the early entry deadline, see who plans to move on and who's staying put.

Oregon Ducks wide receiver Bralon Addison, an undersized speedster in the mold of the New Orleans Saints' Brandin Cooks, announced he will forego his senior season of eligibility to enter the 2016 NFL Draft.

with Ole Miss losing many of its stars, Will Kelly be far behind?

He could look a lot worse with a weak supporting cast if he decides to return.

Ohio State junior wide receiver Michael Thomas announced he will enter the 2016 NFL Draft, and strong workouts leading up the draft could land him a spot in the first round.

Top-rated defensive back Jalen Ramsey has decided to enter the 2016 NFL Draft, and projects as a versatile playmaker whether he ultimately stars at cornerback or safety.

Have we learned nothing from history? A QB does not learn the game at the pro level. DB, line, maybe others, but QB needs to be a winner and have the basics down. Can't really coach that at the pro level. Remember EJ Manuel?

Have we learned nothing from history? A QB does not learn the game at the pro level. DB, line, maybe others, but QB needs to be a winner and have the basics down. Can't really coach that at the pro level. Remember EJ Manuel?

Disagree. The college game isn't doing much at all to develop and prepare QBs for play at the NFL level.

You can, but most teams don't.