Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Savage (Senior Bowl director) said that only DeForest Buckner, Ryan Kelly and Connor Cook flat out declined to play.

I guess Buckner makes some sense but the other two are idiots.

Devontae Booker, Jon Bullard, Shilique Calhoun, Taylor Decker, Josh Doctson, Tyler Higbee, Jordan Lucas, Kolby Listenbee & William Jackson accepted but pulled out with injuries.

Adam Gotsis, Karl Joseph, Max Tuerk and Will Redmond were not invited due to major injuries during the season.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Northern Iowa. UNI, not NIU.

But yeah, he's getting picked 3rd round by Seattle. He is their prototype. Really good player too.

****...I knew what I meant :lol:

Yeah, the measurables teams like Seattle, Green Bay, and Baltimore will be all over him.

****...I knew what I meant :lol:

Yeah, the measurables teams like Seattle, Green Bay, and Baltimore will be all over him.

With that length, the Seahawks might convert him to tackle!

I was a fan of Hall last year while watching Xavier Williams and thought I discovered a gem. Played a bit of safety this year too. Wouldn't hate him as an early Day 3 pick.

The Bills need pass rushers. You need to follow @JuMosq.

The ForcePlayers work that Justis does is pretty special. There seems to be a direct correlation between guys that fit his formula and high sack numbers in the NFL.

It's worth putting up with his woeful music taste.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Quick takeaways and the official height, weight, hand size, arm length and wingspans from the 2016 Senior Bowl.

The first step to Senior Bowl week is the weigh-ins where each player is trotted on stage for official measurements and North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz and others checked several boxes for NFL scouts.

Talent level solid at this year’s Senior Bowl

The Senior Bowl practices are underway in Mobile and the level of talent on hand is impressive. Bills GM Doug Whaley believes the Senior Bowl just gets better and better with each passing year, despite the fact that the number of underclassmen declaring for the draft increases almost annually.