Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

Much is going to depend upon the play of Cordy Glenn.

If he picks up his play, and looks like a legitimate starting LT, then he'll command upwards of $9M/year. If he plays like he did against NE, Buffalo is better off letting him go and making an offer to a guy like Andrew Whitworth from Cinci, who is very unlikely to re-sign with the drafting of Cedric Ogbuehi and Jake Fisher. He may also come a bit cheaper since he'll be 34 at the start of the 2016 season.

:(

@AdamSchefter: Bengals have signed OT Andrew Whitworth to a one-year extension through 2016 worth $9 million, per @FieldYates.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Daniel Braverman for Western Michigan is the next Edelman... He has 48 catches so far in less than 4 games

I'd switch over but Tenn v Florida is excellent so far. Hope I can check Braverman on draftbreakdown (good site for watching player specific snaps)/

Florida's DEs look great at rushing the passer, Bullard has really stood out so far think he has 2 sacks.

Hargreaves can be the next Revis. Even with a hurt hamstring, his physical ability is special. Tenn isn't looking his way at all.

Reeves Maybin looks great in coverage, but really would like to see more aggressiveness in attacking blockers instead of eluding.

I'll stick by my statement that he'll be the #1 overall pick barring a collapse of serious proportions, or a meteoric rise by someone else.

from the Cal Bears to the Chicago Bears

Btw Whaley said today he's going to nc state-va tech on Saturday. Brissett live.