RD 6, Pick 194: TE Nick O'Leary, Florida State

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris Cooley wont be able to hold Nicks jock strap by mid season. Nick is more powerful and athletic. He has groomed himself as an nfl te since high school and sees himself as first round talent. He will not settle for losing has always been on winning teams. Im telling you we got the best te in the draft. This guy is will pay big dividends for 6th round. We have not had this talent at te since Metzellers.

Who is...:)

The other nice thing about it is O'Leary was drafted later and we brought in a top 100 player in Clay.

O'Leary will get on the field but he wont be the main TE

Jesus is this offense gonna be scary

Only if one of our QBs step up in a serious way. I really hope the talent of this team isn't wastef for yet another year.

Only if one of our QBs step up in a serious way. I really hope the talent of this team isn't wastef for yet another year.

Who cares if our QB cant throw for more then twenty yards we have to many YAC guys playing behind guys who can create lanes at the second level.

Watkins Harvin McCoy Jackson Clay.

this should be easy

Woods Goodwin O'Leary Grey Boobie Williams Felton. the qb just needs to not butt fumble. and complete just one over the top pass a game

Edited by 3rdand12

@alexmarvez: FSU TE Nick O'Leary has signed his rookie contract with @buffalobills, source tells @NFLonFOX. Congrats to @JP_KSports for getting deal done

Cool...I expect we'll see the rest of the dominoes fall quite soon as well.

Ever since the first time I hear nick interviewed after he was drafted, I thought he sounded like Kiko in the way he spoke. During rookie camp, Sal

Mentioned that he was a very serious person, just all about football. I saw this article and I see I'm not the only one who sees the similarities. Thought I would share. He does not smile....

http://billsmafia.com/2015/05/16/buffalo-bills-te-nick-oleary-similar-kiko-alonso-ready-thelegendofnicko/