Best Players Available after Round 3

@si_nfl

And after three rounds, here are the best players still remaining in the 2015 NFL draft: http://on.si.com/1EV2YNm

Brandt: Best remaining players
Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft has concluded, but there's still plenty of talent available. Gil Brandt lists the top players teams have to choose from when the draft continues on Saturday

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I expect a LB with pick 155... which means it won't be a LB at pick 155.

I think we can cross db and ol off the list based on volume on the roster.

LB, DL, TE and a qb that can replace Tuel on the ps would be my shot in the dark.

I think we can cross db and ol off the list based on volume on the roster.

LB, DL, TE and a qb that can replace Tuel on the ps would be my shot in the dark.

Agree with the second sentence. But don't we really only have three NFL OT and one, Kujo, quite a question mark.

Henderson was 82 out of 84 OT rank PFF. Can he step up his game ? This is my main concern

I would take La el Collins and pay him like a high 2nd rd pick with incentives to go higher.

Edited by ALF

Pressing questions heading into draft's final day
Two more quarterbacks were taken on Day 2 of the NFL Draft, leaving UCLA's Brett Hundley still on the board. Around The NFL's Conor Orr looks at some questions heading into the draft's final day.

Nine perfect fits for Day 3 of draft
With plenty of talent still available in the draft, CFB 24/7 gives nine perfect fits for Rounds 4 through 7, including Brett Hundley to a Cleveland Browns team that has a big need at quarterback.