Did anyone else buy tickets for London Game today?

theesir

I bought mine a few months ago when they went on sale. Given what they had available to season ticket holders (when I checked after receiving my season ticket holder e-mail), I am glad that I did not wait.

I got mine a few months ago, I think the price was about the same, but I checked to see if I could get better seats through the link. For some reason it kept saying that there were no seats available at any level. Either way I am heading there the Thursday before, arriving Friday AM. After the game we will do a tour of Ireland, coming home on Halloween.

Attend an NFL game taking place in London?

You guys must be crazy rich

Plane tix are about $700 round trip plus a couple nights hotel and price of ticket. About what it would cost me to see a game in San Francisco. Don't need to be rich, just be willing to plan ahead,

Attend an NFL game taking place in London?

You guys must be crazy rich

It is not cheap and my wife thinks that I am crazy, but I am looking forward to going. I am hoping to be able go to an Arsenal game while I am there as well. I am hoping when the EPL schedule comes out that Arsenal is playing at a time that does not conflict with the Bills game so that I can go to both games.

Where did you all buy tickets in advance of today? I only saw them available on ticket resale sites with many saying tickets would be delivered week of the game. I didn't want to take that risk. I was able to buy a price level today and seats will be assigned later. But I'll be happy with any seats i get in the level I chose.

Where did you all buy tickets in advance of today? I only saw them available on ticket resale sites with many saying tickets would be delivered week of the game. I didn't want to take that risk. I was able to buy a price level today and seats will be assigned later. But I'll be happy with any seats i get in the level I chose.

The tickets went on sale on the UK Ticketmaster back in January. I had to register for that site in order to buy the tickets. Sometime back then I heard that they were going on sale. I had asked my season ticket rep sometime before then whether the Bills would have something special for season ticket holders (e.g., advance or priority sales), but it did not appear that they would at the time.

Plane tix are about $700 round trip plus a couple nights hotel and price of ticket. About what it would cost me to see a game in San Francisco. Don't need to be rich, just be willing to plan ahead,

Yup....I used miles to pay for 1/2 the plane ticket and will bunk with my brother in the UK.

We also bought tickets a couple months ago when they first went on sale.

How much are the tix and the hotel (obviously a huge range there)? I never thought about this seriously until.......

Tickets were made available for order to STHers this morning. Got two. Mrstheesir and myself will be heading to London the Thursday before the game. :thumbsup:

I wish.

I told the wife when the Bills play in London we will go and she was stoked even though she complains 24/7 about football. I figured it would be a ways off but noooo they do it this year, this team never does what I want <_< .

How much are the tix and the hotel (obviously a huge range there)? I never thought about this seriously until.......

My tix for 50 yard line, 2nd level were £85(including fee's) or roughly $130.

As far as hotel's go, it depends on what you want to spend and where you are willing to stay. I don't care too much if the hotel is really fancy so I tend to stay at Premier Inn's, which is a chain, in London. All of them are the same, so you know what you are getting. I'm sure prices will be a bit higher because of the Rugby World Cup but if you aren't bothered about where they are in London, they can be fairly cheap.

I've had a look and there is a couple Premier inn's close to the stadium, looks like if you want to book 5 nights at the hotel around the game date it would be roughly £363 or $557. Not bad at all.