Teams trying to trade for Mo Wilkerson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should try to trade for Aaron Rodgers. Conditional 7th. Who knows? :)

And I hate the Jets but MW is a great player. I highly doubt a defensive coach like Bowles will trade their best DT player.

and there's 0 chance the Jets will trade him in the divison, much less to Rex.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

And I hate the Jets but MW is a great player. I highly doubt a defensive coach like Bowles will trade their best DT player.

I agree. a 7th if the Bills miss the playoffs and 4 1sts if they do!!

CBF

Jets are almost out of cap space, Sheldon Richardson is also low paid . I can see them trading Mo and getting a cap friendly Leonard Williams if he is still there.

there are teams who were in on Suh but ultimately wouldn't pay or couldn't compete with tax friendly FL. I would not be surprised if SD is looking into Mo.

Jets are almost out of cap space, Sheldon Richardson is also low paid . I can see them trading Mo and getting a cap friendly Leonard Williams if he is still there.

The Jets and Bills are in very similar cap situations. I can't imagine why the Bills keep getting mentioned as possible landing spots for expensive defensive lineman. Not even players that could take Dareus's place, which might be understandable wih him being on his last year of his contract. It's just ridiculous.

I'd love to see him out of the division

Completely agree. I'm sure there's a nice NFC team he could be traded to.

This really should be the last reply to this topic. .... Said all that needs to be said :thumbsup:

Both are going to be insanely expensive and Dareus is better (1st team all-pro at 23 I think). Pass even though Wilkerson is really, really good.

Agreed. Wilkerson is probably a better run stopper while Dareus is a better pass rusher (comparable to Sapp at similar points of their career). I still think Darues still has room for growth so I'd go with him.

Dareus for Wilkerson?

banned.

well mostly banned.

Wilkerson is a damnd fine 3-4 end

Mo and Sheldon are great players , glad the Jets can't afford to keep them both :D

agreed. thats their strength. and now the corners are dialed up.

its war. and the Jets Bills rivalry is heating up