Is SDS out there rioting in the streets?

I skimmed it and still don't buy his sanctimony. Labor substitution has been and enduring tenet of the economy since the industrial revolution started in the 18th century. So thank you for your discovery Columbus.

I wonder if he's thought through the possibility that among the reasons for the displaced lower middle class to fall out of productive society is the increasing supply of mind-sating mental diversions like The Wire episodes?

:lol::lol:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if some of the business owners that lost their stuff or lively hood should lawyer up and sue this retard. I would only if it's her personal bank account, house, cars and college funds are cleared out first. She shouldn't be allowed to work a fast food drive through let alone be a mayor.

http://conservativetribune.com/report-baltimore-mayor-told-shocking/

Edited by Dante

I wonder if some of the business owners that lost their stuff or lively hood should lawyer up and sue this retard. I would only if it's her personal bank account, house, cars and college funds are cleared out first. She shouldn't be allowed to work a fast food drive through let alone be a mayor.

http://conservativetribune.com/report-baltimore-mayor-told-shocking/

I suspect she meant that lives were more important than property...but damn if she doesn't have a bad case of Biden.

Statements like that do wonders for business investment in the city. :doh:

I suspect she meant that lives were more important than property...but damn if she doesn't have a bad case of Biden.

Statements like that do wonders for business investment in the city. :doh:

And hey, wana pillage, assault, arson based vaca? Come to Baltimore. It's all here with no worry about being affronted by the po po. They won't be a problem they've been neutered by Holder, Barry and the Mayor!

Anyway she's becoming more interesting. I guess Monday she wouldn't take any calls from her own governor for possible deployment of the Guard. However she was apparently in constant communication with Jarrett all day. In other words Barry and his operatives were quarterbacking this mess.

Edited by Dante

And hey, wana pillage, assault, arson based vaca? Come to Baltimore. It's all here with no worry about being affronted by the po po. They won't be a problem they've been neutered by Holder, Barry and the Mayor!

Anyway she's becoming more interesting. I guess yesterday she wouldn't take any calls from her own governor but apparently was in touch with Jarrett all day. In other words Barry and his operatives were quarterbacking this mess.

I still think it's her urban renewal program. Let the protesters burn down the vacant buildings. It's cheaper that way.

Really, even in the "good" parts of Baltimore, "destruction" is redundant. My brother used to live in Baltimore, in one of the "good" neighborhoods. I swear that one day when I was visiting, I saw Max Rockatansky chasing Toecutter down the street in a '73 Ford Falcon.

National News Alert: Prisoner in police van said Freddie Gray was ‘banging against the walls’ during ride

Prisoner in police van said Freddie Gray was ‘banging against the walls’ during ride A prisoner sharing a Baltimore police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to an investigative document obtained by The Washington Post. The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court.

National News Alert: Prisoner in police van said Freddie Gray was ‘banging against the walls’ during ride

Prisoner in police van said Freddie Gray was ‘banging against the walls’ during ride A prisoner sharing a Baltimore police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to an investigative document obtained by The Washington Post. The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court.

Not sealed very well, apparently. :doh:

Occupy retreads show ‘solidarity’ with Baltimore by blocking traffic everywhere

http://twitchy.com/2015/04/29/occupy-retreads-show-solidarity-with-baltimore-by-blocking-traffic-everywhere-photos/

We told you about the social justice obstructionists blocking traffic at the Holland Tunnel in New York City. Looks like a bunch of Occupy Wall Street retreads and assorted fellow travelers are making sure that commuters and workers trying to use roads and bridges across the country are blocked from their business.

Because social justice!

The “protests” have hit Seattle, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C., Denver, Minneapolis, and all points in between.

7613759_G.jpg

A few days back I told some people it would take about 2 days for the community organizers to spread the Baltimore protests to other cities.

Occupy retreads show ‘solidarity’ with Baltimore by blocking traffic everywhere

http://twitchy.com/2015/04/29/occupy-retreads-show-solidarity-with-baltimore-by-blocking-traffic-everywhere-photos/

We told you about the social justice obstructionists blocking traffic at the Holland Tunnel in New York City. Looks like a bunch of Occupy Wall Street retreads and assorted fellow travelers are making sure that commuters and workers trying to use roads and bridges across the country are blocked from their business.

Because social justice!

The “protests” have hit Seattle, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C., Denver, Minneapolis, and all points in between.

7613759_G.jpg

A few days back I told some people it would take about 2 days for the community organizers to spread the Baltimore protests to other cities.

Occupy Wall Street is still a thing?

The mother thing. I didn't see it as Graham beating her child to stop. It saw it as desparation to get him to stop. He's much bigger and stronger and could have easily took her.

I knew this liberal argument would rear its head. She wasn't swinging for punishment.

EDIT: The second and third sentences are worded awkwardly and are not the same thing. Beating to stop and trying to stop.

The mother thing. I didn't see it as Graham beating her child to stop. It saw it as desparation to get him to stop. He's much bigger and stronger and could have easily took her.

I knew this liberal argument would rear its head. She wasn't swinging for punishment.

EDIT: The second and third sentences are worded awkwardly and are not the same thing. Beating to stop and trying to stop.

Of course not. She was swinging because whitey made her do it.

I'd give that lady a medal if I could.

I've noticed the rich, angry/guilty white liberals have taken their defense of the rioters to social media.

One bimbo who certainly doesn't suffer from a shortage of so-called white privilege posted scenes of post-championship game 'riots' under the heading that "white people riot too". Another posted an article blaming Baltimore's problems on.....wait for it......the Koch Brothers! The wellspring of left wing lajik is truly bottomless.

Another posted an article blaming Baltimore's problems on.....wait for it......the Koch Brothers!

It's not the Koch Brothers, you idiot - it's LEAD PAINT!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/freddie-grays-life-a-study-in-the-sad-effects-of-lead-paint-on-poor-blacks/2015/04/29/0be898e6-eea8-11e4-8abc-d6aa3bad79dd_story.html

I think your right on the money. Desperation. Helplessness. If nature takes it's course the dad is there to do this job. I really do feel sorry for these moms that do give a shite. But we have the welfare state subsidizing broken families but no one is going to address that. The real core issue. imho

This takes some serious planning.................. Reporters, do your stuff.

When T-shirts and posters all look the same, someone pays.

WHO ?

Thousands of protesters take to the streets of Baltimore, New York and Boston for a third night of anger over the death of Freddie Gray
Associated Press, by Ashley Collman & James Nye

Original Article

Ah, but the Koch brothers probably manufactured that paint.

And they created the school system that churned out people so stupid they didn't realize they could actually repaint the wall if it was so bad the old paint was chipping off.

Maybe we need a new government program to hand out paint vouchers.