Is SDS out there rioting in the streets?

The level of hate in you is off the charts. Is it just black men you hate?

No idiot,as a black man myself I don't hate myself,my father,my uncles ,brother or grandfather.Two of the police officers that I respect so much are black men. You are employing a ridiculous Saul Alinsky technique of Rule number 5, ridicule.Because I respect law enforcement in this case somehow you ridicule me for it and suggest that I hate black men. You are a true moron.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idiot,as a black man myself I don't hate myself,my father,my uncles ,brother or grandfather.Two of the police officers that I respect so much are black men. You are employing a ridiculous Saul Alinsky technique of Rule number 5, ridicule.Because I respect law enforcement in this case somehow you ridicule me for it and suggest that I hate black men. You are a true moron.

It's because you unreservedly and blindly fawn over law enforcement, you moron.

I ridicule you for way more than hating black men. But truthfully your posts do most of the work for me and make it clear to anyone who cares exactly what kind of an asshat you really are. You're the same guy who wanted Dareus locked away because he was speeding and then claimed he had no business interacting with kids at a football camp. You're a troll, the worst kind of troll. One filled with so much hate and bile it spews from your fingers every time you touch a keyboard.

If you were at least entertaining it'd be kind of fun to go a few rounds with you. But you're not entertaining. You're not very informed. You're not very interested in doing anything but trolling Bills fans. In other words, you're pretty worthless on this board.

There's still some things that don't add up which could either help clear the police or help make a case against them. One thing that's not clear to me - I'm no doctor, but how in hell does someone whose hands a feet are bound get a broken neck from bouncing off the walls of a van? I could understand a fractured skull, but I don't get the broken neck.

I thought he had some kind of neck surgery or something recently. Probably made it worse.

Yeah, there are lot of answers to be ask. I mentioned tossing the guy in the boat in MO (Lake of the Ozarks)... Many just do not take people's safety serious enough. They become desensitized to life and death. I understand that they are dealing with the scum of the earth criminals many times. Most people just don't give a crap about others. You get an officer that "has seen it all"... They aren't exactly trusting, they take liberties, etc... All people become the problem. They don't exactly have a Andy Griffith type approach to serve. Their job has to be objective, stern, and authoratative. Not subjective and arbitrary. Cheerful service, no matter how ugly the job is should be the minimum standard.

It's clear from the video of the officers putting him in the van that he couldn't move his feet and could not stand unsupported.

They shoved him into the back of the van and he wasn't strapped down. It appears he was bouncing around inside that metal container like a pinball in an arcade game. Great police work. They **** the bed on this one and killed a guy. If that's police policy in Baltimore, they need to clean house down there. The palpable anger in that community says allowing police to give corporal punishment to their prisoners is wrong and has to be stopped. I agree with that. IF this is part of their accepted protocol for the handling of prisoners, that town is !@#$ed.

It's clear from the video of the officers putting him in the van that he couldn't move his feet and could not stand unsupported.

They shoved him into the back of the van and he wasn't strapped down. It appears he was bouncing around inside that metal container like a pinball in an arcade game. Great police work. They **** the bed on this one and killed a guy. If that's police policy in Baltimore, they need to clean house down there. The palpable anger in that community says allowing police to give corporal punishment to their prisoners is wrong and has to be stopped. I agree with that. IF this is part of their accepted protocol for the handling of prisoners, that town is !@#$ed.

But, they're HEROES!

I ridicule you for way more than hating black men. But truthfully your posts do most of the work for me and make it clear to anyone who cares exactly what kind of an asshat you really are. You're the same guy who wanted Dareus locked away because he was speeding and then claimed he had no business interacting with kids at a football camp. You're a troll, the worst kind of troll. One filled with so much hate and bile it spews from your fingers every time you touch a keyboard.

If you were at least entertaining it'd be kind of fun to go a few rounds with you. But you're not entertaining. You're not very informed. You're not very interested in doing anything but trolling Bills fans. In other words, you're pretty worthless on this board.

Lets see, you support racing and speeding on public highways,support a heroin dealer that has been arrested 20 times but you dislike law enforcement.I think I get the picture.You support thuggery and are either too young or weren't raised with any respect for law and order in society.I'm done here.A great professor I had once said, "You can't argue with ignorance".Goodbye loser!

It's because you unreservedly and blindly fawn over law enforcement, you moron.

Yes I do and I'm very proud to respect and honor the men and women of law enforcement as well as the military.It's so funny when idiots like you have trouble and run right to the phone and call the very police you despise for help.It's a good thing all you have to worry about is posting here all day and watch your "shows" on tv because you wouldn't function in society,your clueless.

Lets see, you support racing and speeding on public highways,support a heroin dealer that has been arrested 20 times but you dislike law enforcement.I think I get the picture.You support thuggery and are either too young or weren't raised with any respect for law and order in society.I'm done here.A great professor I had once said, "You can't argue with ignorance".Goodbye loser!

Trust me, the totality of your posts prove your professor was correct. You are ignorant and there's just no getting around it.

I'm just frankly surprised you retained anything you learned in school. I guess that means the teacher was white, otherwise you would have wished him dead by the hands of the police and thanked the cops who killed him.

Yes I do and I'm very proud to respect and honor the men and women of law enforcement as well as the military.It's so funny when idiots like you have trouble and run right to the phone and call the very police you despise for help.It's a good thing all you have to worry about is posting here all day and watch your "shows" on tv because you wouldn't function in society,your clueless.

Do what your told boy. Stay in line. Weak.

But, they're HEROES!

A police officer was murdered in New york city this week.That must be viewed as a victory for your side scumbag.And yes,that murdered officer is and was a hero in my book.God bless him and his family.

Edited by Very wide right

They are heroes but because you are still a child you resent authority and don't understand that most often these heroes are found to be innocent when the facts come out.By the way,for you too suggest that I respect these officers because they allegedly are guilty of murdering a black man cements the suspicion I've always had that you are a true moron.By your logic the next time an officer is killed in the line of duty you will be celebrating.I'm confident that once the truth comes out these officers will be vindicated.The facts will show that the heroin dealer that has been arrested 20 times was not mistreated by these heroes of law enforcement.

I used to feel this way about the police and then this popped up. WTF is going on with our police? They appear to be out of control.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/05/04/video-san-jose-police-use-of-force-questioned-after-violent-arrest-caught-on-camera/

I used to feel this way about the police and then this popped up. WTF is going on with our police? They appear to be out of control.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/05/04/video-san-jose-police-use-of-force-questioned-after-violent-arrest-caught-on-camera/

Cameras, tech, that's what's going on. It has always happened. That and couple that w/silly hero worship like VRW displays and you have a dangerous mix... Entitlement, sense that "our heroes" can do no wrong... Yada yada yada...

That's what's happening.

Cameras, tech, that's what's going on. It has always happened. That and couple that w/silly hero worship like VRW displays and you have a dangerous mix... Entitlement, sense that "our heroes" can do no wrong... Yada yada yada...

That's what's happening.

No I don't think it's happened to this extent. Did you watch that video?