Is SDS out there rioting in the streets?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many millions can Baltimore payout for injuring people in police vans before they do something about it? There is very clearly a culture of trying to injure detainees by not strapping them down:

Critics argue that the reason a prisoner would be left unbuckled is not to protect officers but to dole out extrajudicial treatment. Baltimore juries have on occasion agreed. In 2004, a man named Jeffrey Alston won $39 million from Baltimore after he was paralyzed from the neck down during a police-van ride. The following year, Dondi Johnson Sr. won $7.4 million after a ride left him a paraplegic. In 2013, Johns Hopkins librarian Christine Abbott filed a suit against the department for a "rough ride" after a 2012 arrest that resulted from a noise complaint.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/the-rough-ride-and-police-culture/391538/

I wonder if they break the $100 million mark someone might care.

#BaltimoreRiots Teen Thanks Mom, while American U Prof calls her Mammie

FTA:

A good ending to what could have been a tragic event.

But not to Stacey Patton, “senior enterprise reporter for the Chronicle of Higher Education” and adjunct professor of American history at American University, who saw racial profiling in all the praise heaped on Mom, Why is America celebrating the beating of a black child?:

It’s not surprising that a black mother in Baltimore who chased down, cursed and beat her 16-year-old son in the middle of a riot has been called a hero.
In this country, when black mothers fulfill stereotypes of mammies, angry and thwarting resistance to a system designed to kill their children, they get praised.

In other words, Graham’s message to America is: I will teach my black son not to resist white supremacy so he can live.

This, in a nutshell, is so much of what is wrong with academia and the left-wing narrative.

FTA:

But not to Stacey Patton, “senior enterprise reporter for the Chronicle of Higher Education” and adjunct professor of American history at American University, who saw racial profiling in all the praise heaped on Mom, Why is America celebrating the beating of a black child?:

It’s not surprising that a black mother in Baltimore who chased down, cursed and beat her 16-year-old son in the middle of a riot has been called a hero.
In this country, when black mothers fulfill stereotypes of mammies, angry and thwarting resistance to a system designed to kill their children, they get praised.

In other words, Graham’s message to America is: I will teach my black son not to resist white supremacy so he can live.

This, in a nutshell, is so much of what is wrong with academia and the left-wing narrative.

The left media has been absolutely mind-numbingly stupid on this story.

FTA:

That WaPo letter is one of the worst pieces of **** I've ever seen. That lady should not be a professor of history.

A look at the six Baltimore police officers charged in the Gray case
Washington Post, by Paul Schwartzman

Original Article

Krauthammer’s Take: Speed of Baltimore Charges ‘Looks Like Appeasement of the Mob’

Original Article

Rush to judgment validates rioters, smears all cops
Boston Herald, by Joe Fitzgerald

Original Article

To the heroes of law enforcement pictured here. Thank you for your service and I am sorry for what the thugs and liberals have done to you.

What qualifies those six as heroes in your mind? Other than killing a black guy of course, I know that's right at the top of your list.

To the heroes of law enforcement pictured here. Thank you for your service and I am sorry for what the thugs and liberals have done to you.

You may wish to wait before thanking anyone for their service - there's as much a chance that they're a bunch of bullies with badges as they are heroes.

And I'm curious - what exactly have 'thugs and liberals' done to them, and what makes you think that none of them are liberals themselves?

What qualifies those six as heroes in your mind? Other than killing a black guy of course, I know that's right at the top of your list.

Maybe they think taking somebody in custody for a nickel ride makes them a hero! Joy rides and police brutality make someone a coward, not a hero, I think they missed getting the memo... Fax machine was broken.

You may wish to wait before thanking anyone for their service - there's as much a chance that they're a bunch of bullies with badges as they are heroes.

And I'm curious - what exactly have 'thugs and liberals' done to them, and what makes you think that none of them are liberals themselves?

Exactly.

If anything... If it was a joy ride. That's just plain wrong. Even if this was 1955. Let the court decide.

If anything... If it was a joy ride. That's just plain wrong. Even if this was 1955. Let the court decide.

There's still some things that don't add up which could either help clear the police or help make a case against them. One thing that's not clear to me - I'm no doctor, but how in hell does someone whose hands a feet are bound get a broken neck from bouncing off the walls of a van? I could understand a fractured skull, but I don't get the broken neck.

They are heroes but because you are still a child you resent authority and don't understand that most often these heroes are found to be innocent when the facts come out.By the way,for you too suggest that I respect these officers because they allegedly are guilty of murdering a black man cements the suspicion I've always had that you are a true moron.By your logic the next time an officer is killed in the line of duty you will be celebrating.I'm confident that once the truth comes out these officers will be vindicated.The facts will show that the heroin dealer that has been arrested 20 times was not mistreated by these heroes of law enforcement.

They are heroes but because you are still a child you resent authority and don't understand that most often these heroes are found to be innocent when the facts come out.By the way,for you too suggest that I respect these officers because they allegedly are guilty of murdering a black man cements the suspicion I've always had that you are a true moron.By your logic the next time an officer is killed in the line of duty you will be celebrating.I'm confident that once the truth comes out these officers will be vindicated.The facts will show that the heroin dealer that has been arrested 20 times was not mistreated by these heroes of law enforcement.

:rolleyes:

The level of hate in you is off the charts. Is it just black men you hate?

There's still some things that don't add up which could either help clear the police or help make a case against them. One thing that's not clear to me - I'm no doctor, but how in hell does someone whose hands a feet are bound get a broken neck from bouncing off the walls of a van? I could understand a fractured skull, but I don't get the broken neck.

The same way people always break their necks. Falling on their head.