Bring back the old NFL/AFL teams

major

I wish the Colts were back in Baltimore. I also wish the houston Oilers were still around, even though I hated them. That being said, the LA chargers could be a reality again. We need to get rid of the Titans, Ravens, jags, panthers, and Texans and return teams to their rightful homes. St. Louis Cardinals football still has a better ring to it than Arizona Cardinals. Sorry I'm being nostalgic. Which teams do you wish were still in their original city?

I wish the Colts were back in Baltimore. I also wish the houston Oilers were still around, even though I hated them. That being said, the LA chargers could be a reality again. We need to get rid of the Titans, Ravens, jags, panthers, and Texans and return teams to their rightful homes. St. Louis Cardinals football still has a better ring to it than Arizona Cardinals. Sorry I'm being nostalgic. Which teams do you wish were still in their original city?

Well, if we are going to focus on "original" cities: Cardinals need to go back to Chicago, and Chiefs back to Dallas.

IIRC, neither Jacksonville nor Charlotte had a professional team prior to the Jags or Panthers. Since neither team have been no other place since their inception, both teams are in their "original rightful" homes. So, I do not get why they have to cease to exist?

Well, if we are going to focus on "original" cities: Cardinals need to go back to Chicago, and Chiefs back to Dallas.

IIRC, neither Jacksonville nor Charlotte had a professional team prior to the Jags or Panthers. Since neither team have been no other place since their inception, both teams are in their "original rightful" homes. So, I do not get why they have to cease to exist?

Get rid of Jacksonville to have another laugh at Marrone's expense.

Springfield Isotopes

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: