The Reincarnation Machine

Slate tells you who you were in your past lives... According to them, I was once:

Song Jing

Song Jing (宋璟) (663 – November 21, 737), formally Duke Wenzhen of Guangping (廣平文貞公), was an official of the Chinese Tang Dynasty and Wu Zetian's Zhou Dynasty, serving as the chancellor during the reigns of Emperor Ruizong and Emperor Xuanzong. He was praised by historians for his insistence on being morally upright, and for being a just administrator of the law during his time as Xuanzong's senior chancellor

I was also apparently an Emperor of Japan, so, that's pretty cool I guess.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/low_concept/2015/04/the_reincarnation_machine_find_out_your_past_lives.html

one of my past lives was Austin Flint who founded the Buffalo Medical College...there is a buffalo Reference, 2 others are Pope Julius II and Pope John XII, both of whom have the same initials as me....PJ....how weird is that...must be true

Alf Skinner

Alfred "Dutch" Skinner (January 26, 1896 – April 11, 1961) was a Canadian professional ice hockey right winger. He won the Stanley Cup hockey championship in 1918 with the Toronto Arenas of the National Hockey League.

A Canadian?!?! :wallbash:

Terence O'Neill, Baron O'Neill of the Maine

Terence Marne O'Neill, Baron O'Neill of the Maine, PC (10 September 1914 – 12 June 1990) was the fourth Prime Minister of Northern Ireland and leader (1963–1970) of the Ulster Unionist Party (UUP). A moderate who sought to reconcile the sectarian divisions in Northern Ireland society, he was Member of the Parliament of Northern Ireland for the Bannside constituency from 1946 until his forced resignation in 1970.

Alf Skinner

Alfred "Dutch" Skinner (January 26, 1896 – April 11, 1961) was a Canadian professional ice hockey right winger. He won the Stanley Cup hockey championship in 1918 with the Toronto Arenas of the National Hockey League.

A Canadian?!?! :wallbash:

A champion Canadian... so, you got that at least.

Am I being to paranoid here?

Is entering my exact DOB providing too much information to a website that probably knows other stuff about me?

I'm always reluctant to participate in stuff like this.

Am I too cautious?