Jameis Winston sued for sexual assault 2 weeks before draft

Nothing classy about the topic at hand... Don't expect the same for the conversation. Just b.c I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am wrong. No one knows but Winston and the Girl.

They need to start having these college athlete bring around consent forms if they are going to have sex. Might sound stupid but in reality it is smart and some athletes/celebrities do this already.

The smart person would create an ap for that. A boiler-plate sexual consent form that can be accessed on your phone, the ap could be called: "Before We Bang", because nothing is sexier than filling out paperwork before getting down, especially when you bring along a notary to make it official.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing classy about the topic at hand... Don't expect the same for the conversation. Just b.c I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am wrong. No one knows but Winston and the Girl.

They need to start having these college athlete bring around consent forms if they are going to have sex. Might sound stupid but in reality it is smart and some athletes/celebrities do this already.

youre right that you and i do not know. the difference is im saying i dont know and the whole thing is a shame and people calling her out for the timing are overstating the meaning that can be drawn from it..... and you are saying the girl is prostituting herself.

Are you saying you don't find the timing of this oddly suspicious?

Suspicious of what? He's going at or near the top of the first round. This lawsuit can't stop that. Everyone who oknew anything about this case assumed she would sue him.....So what are exactly you talking about?

He was cleared by FSU on 12/21. She filed suit against FSU less than 3 weeks later, on 1/7. That's hardly a delay.

She filed an appeal to FSU regarding their decision regarding Winston in January. She lost the appeal in mid March. She files suit in mid April. Where's the huge delay?

If anything, it seemed she was willing to continue her case without litigation, but that hillbilly high school gave her no satisfaction. So she sued. This is pretty obvious to most....

youre right that you and i do not know. the difference is im saying i dont know and the whole thing is a shame and people calling her out for the timing are overstating the meaning that can be drawn from it..... and you are saying the girl is prostituting herself.

I am just saying if that is the case... I never said fact, or I believe. I just giving the other side that needs to be looked at.

If I was to give my own opinion on this matter it would be I don't really care... The only thing I care about is how Winston plays football in the NFL. All this other stuff is not of my concern.

Edited by Beef Jerky

The smart person would create an ap for that. A boiler-plate sexual consent form that can be accessed on your phone, the ap could be called: "Before We Bang", because nothing is sexier than filling out paperwork before getting down, especially when you bring along a notary to make it official.

:lol: :lol:

Hey I guess when you are a celebrity it doesn't seem that weird...

I am just saying if that is the case... I never said fact, or I believe. I just giving the other side that needs to be looked at.

If I was to give my own opinion on this matter it would be I don't really care... The only thing I care about is how Winston plays football in the NFL. All this other stuff is not of my concern.

right.... you only said:

All she wants is $15,000 which is an odd thing to ask for. I guess her "rape" was actually Winston not paying for her prostitution...

i feel like the easy way to say theres another side would be "we will see, it could still be a money grab but we just dont know"

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant.

Although that said, if I am going to force sex on a coed, I am not opposed to forcing her to tell Siri to open up my "Before We Bang" app.

Really? Like this wasn't planned to happen right before the draft. I have a very hard time believing her. Something consensual possibly drunk happened, she blackmailed him, he didn't go through, so now, two weeks before the draft.

Because, like, you were there and know what her testimony and what all the evidence is?

C'mon man. Noone knows what happened. And as far as the timing goes, who knows? Maybe she's a vindictive b* and wants to hit him when it hurts. Or maybe someone who loves a nasty story is bankrolling her legal fees. We don't know what happened there, either!