NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

not to take anything from Delly, but if Cavs had Love and Kyrie, I think this series would be 3-0 cleveland and none of the games would have been close. Granted the landscape has changed so much, who knows if the intact starters for the cavs could have caused so much trouble for the Splash Brothers

CHIYN2DUkAI-J6W.jpg

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too many wide open shots missed by the Cavs. GS doubled LeBron all game leaving guys open and it worked. Mosgov played great, but Swish and Shumpert forgot there was a game tonight. Delly and LeBron were running on fumes.

Iggy played amazing. Lee provided a nice spark. Green shot well. Livingston gave good minutes. Curry can't figure out his mouthpiece.

Next game is going to be big. The extra day of rest is going to be big for Cleveland.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Way too many wide open shots missed by the Cavs. GS doubled LeBron all game leaving guys open and it worked. Mosgov played great, but Swish and Shumpert forgot there was a game tonight. Delly and LeBron were running on fumes.

Iggy played amazing. Lee provided a nice spark. Green shot well. Livingston gave good minutes. Curry can't figure out his mouthpiece.

Next game is going to be big. The extra day of rest is going to be big for Cleveland.

I was wondering why GS hadn't been doubling LeBron before. Seemed to work.

It's funny-- with the new scheme GS is running, what do the Cavs do? Just keep playing Mozgov and trying to get him 30 points?

I was wondering why GS hadn't been doubling LeBron before. Seemed to work.

It's funny-- with the new scheme GS is running, what do the Cavs do? Just keep playing Mozgov and trying to get him 30 points?

I think they just need to hit shots. Swish and Shumpert missed early and often, and you could see their lack of confidence as the game went on. I think LeBron is going to be way more aggressive regardless.

As for Mosgov, feed him until they can find an answer. If they can't, feed him some more.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I agree it was definitely awesome but I take it you've never seen Larry Bird or Magic Johnson play before?

I've seen a good deal of them play, plenty of no look passes, just not how that one looked.

Great article ...

LeBron James' unfathomable workload

Last Tuesday a group of leading sports scientists gathered in Northern England to watch the NBA Finals.

That wasn't the intended reason for the gathering. The idea was for top trainers and scientists, from teams like the Premier League's Southampton and Manchester United along with England, Scotland and Welsh rugby clubs, to hear from Michael Young, noted expert from the Athletic Lab. They wanted to learn what the latest research said about keeping highly paid athletes healthy and at their competitive best.

But the two-day workshop was overrun with talk of, and concern for, LeBron James. The worry begins with a baseline level of "stress" -- that's their term -- surrounding all NBA players. Sports science has exploded in recent years with evidence that factors like mucked-up sleep, air travel and densely scheduled games put players in jeopardy. The NBA is elite in all categories.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/13071387/lebron-james-unfathomable-workload