Former 49ers RB suspected of killing cellmate (No, not OJ!)

Wacka

What was the deal? I thought we did sign him?

i believe the story goes that he ran over 3 teenagers after a pickup football game which got him 10 years, and the DV was actually 2 separate assualts with one that he choked the girl til she passed out. being in addition to his college domestic violence incident, not being part of this sentence.

so 31 years seems ok by me.

i believe the story goes that he ran over 3 teenagers after a pickup football game which got him 10 years, and the DV was actually 2 separate assualts with one that he choked the girl til she passed out. being in addition to his college domestic violence incident, not being part of this sentence.

so 31 years seems ok by me.

No, I mean the Bills had something to do with him - during the 90s, I guess. They were going to sign him or they did. I can't remember what it was.

No, I mean the Bills had something to do with him - during the 90s, I guess. They were going to sign him or they did. I can't remember what it was.

They brought him in the deep cover of darkness after he seemed to rehabilitate in NFL EU and I think went as far as giving him a contract offer. But he chose greener pastures (thank goodness)

They brought him in the deep cover of darkness after he seemed to rehabilitate in NFL EU and I think went as far as giving him a contract offer. But he chose greener pastures (thank goodness)

I was thinking it was after he had done pretty good in Europe.

Thanks!

i actually quoted the wrong post - meant to grab the one above yours about his hitting 3 teens

While at Nebraksa, Phillips dragged his girlfriend by her hair down three flights of stairs. Yet Tom Osborne still started him against Oklahoma. Thugs don't change their colors. Phillips is a POS who I am glad never played for Buffalo

Yeah I remember when Buffalo was hot for this guy but he went to San Fran. Thank God. Dick Vermeil tried to help him but it was no use.

And he went on to blow the block that ended Steve young career, right? (Among a ton of his own issues)

While at Nebraksa, Phillips dragged his girlfriend by her hair down three flights of stairs. Yet Tom Osborne still started him against Oklahoma. Thugs don't change their colors. Phillips is a POS who I am glad never played for Buffalo

Agreed. The sad part is there are a lot of fans that would be ok with scumbags like Phillips if they produced.

Former NFL running back Lawrence Phillips is suspected of killing his cellmate at a California state prison where he is serving a 31-year sentence, officials said Monday.

http://ktla.com/2015/04/13/former-49ers ... te-prison/

31yrs! what did he do to get that? Not surprised though.

what about travis henry....

why do so many RBs get in trouble?