Stevan Ridley signs with Jets

@AdamSchefter: Former Pats RB Stevan Ridley has agreed to terms with the Jets, per source.

Were the Bills the team that he hurt his knee against last year...

Yes, one of Bradham's victims IIRC. He also dropped the ball that Searcy took to the house.

you mean Chris Johnson? I really like Ivory btw. He runs hard.

Ridley Could be decent with chan....

On the ivory front- he's got to be one of the more entertaining runners out there. Violent and reckless with his body... But makes him hard to rely on full time.

Edited by NoSaint

you mean Chris Johnson? I really like Ivory btw. He runs hard.

No, I mean Ivory. He and Ridley are both power backs. I don't think there is room for two power backs in Gailey's offense. I agree, though, that Ivory is a hell of a player.

No, I mean Ivory. He and Ridley are both power backs. I don't think there is room for two power backs in Gailey's offense. I agree, though, that Ivory is a hell of a player.

oh - I see. Maybe he's just a depth guy to Ivory? I guess Chan still needs his "Spiller" type.

AFCE incest is out of control.

I know it's gross

I doubt it. Ivory is better and younger than Ridley.

You stated an opinion and a "fact". Your fact was false, and it appears NJJ disagrees with your opinion.

The New York Post speculates this morning...

"Ridley’s arrival could spell the end of Ivory’s tenure with the Jets because the two have similar, between-the-tackles running styles. Ivory also has been injury-prone throughout his pro career and was brought in by the previous regime of former GM John Idzik."

Incest is good for you.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "relative" humidity. The sweat that builds during the course of said incest. Lol... that was even gross typing it... lol