My afternoon with Rex, Thurman, and Jimbo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that's what we were told. I talked to the photographer about getting some of the pics and he said he'd give me his card but I stupidly left before that could happen.

I don't see any pics on the Big Tree FB page. Is this it? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Tree-Inn/117361401615308

There is a big tree "page" and an actual account that is similar to a person having an account....name: BigtreeInn Abbott.

Not sure how that makes you obtuse, but no - I work at Paychex.

I just thought maybe I had missed something obvious. You're one lucky dude; that's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of opportunity for a fan!

I dont get what the big deal is about this.

Im sure it doesnt beat playing on a cell phone for like 4 hours straight.

While you were celebrating with your bills buddies, drinking, laughing, and bonding with hot girls, Im here leveling up my games. Now which one do YOU think is better??????

NOT KIDDING.

Rex mentioned yesterday that there are over 80 former Bills players that still live in Buffalo.

I was thinking about trying to name them and I thought that would be too difficult. Kelly, Thurman, Naaman Roosevelt, Lou Piccone, Ruben Brown, Marlon Kerner are some off the top of my head. There are obviously tons more.

I was thinking about trying to name them and I thought that would be too difficult. Kelly, Thurman, Naaman Roosevelt, Lou Piccone, Ruben Brown, Marlon Kerner are some off the top of my head. There are obviously tons more.

Moulds, Kelso, Tasker, McGahee :)

Why would you hope Berchtold would get the ax? From all accounts the guy is very good at what he does. All these years he was doing exactly what his bosses told him to do. Now with new ownership, you will probably feel differently about the guy in a year or 2.

That is awesome Jay. You owe your ticket rep at least a case a beer! Good Stuff.

Personal feelings after having met him and come across him many times. Pompous, arrogant ass. Self important also and I will say at least certain things about his job I would disagree with you on, he's not very good at it.

Edited by beerme1

Before he got hurt, Marlon was the closest thing to Revis I've ever seen. Marlon was like velcro.

i of course like him because he was a buckeye and I like that he stayed in the WNY area. Sal has him on his Saturday show once in awhile and he's really well spoken and knowledgeable. Wouldn't mind seeing him more involved with the Bills or on the radio more often.