Unfriendly new Roof at SunLife

Fair enough.

Bills should then ban propane & electric heaters on the visiting sidelines because having both sidelines heated is an environmental and health hazard.

Fair enough.

Bills should then ban propane & electric heaters on the visiting sidelines because having both sidelines heated is an environmental and health hazard.

then Miami would just ban cool misters on the other side

im assuming that wont happen.

its some gamesmanship, and thats fine by me. every stadium will be designed to help the home team.

Why wouldn't you be allowed to do that? They allow teams to bring in all sorts of stuff for the bench.

Do all NFL teams have the opposing team on the sunny side? I would have thought that in Buffalo, they would have had the Bills on the sunny side................I'm so glad I sit on that side!

New buffalo dome stadium will be designed to let snow fall on visiting teams sideline.

Fall? It will be channeled to fall there and when no snow they will borrow snow makers from ski resorts and make it to fall on bench. Think of the advertising opportunities - this snow brought to you by Kissing Bridge. Eliminate the hot water in visitor locker room as well.

New buffalo dome stadium will be designed to let snow fall on visiting teams sideline.

If I were king...I would like a retractable dome stadium, that allows for concerts and other activities to be indoors. I would stipulate that for Bills games, the roof be left open to the elements. Should this rule be broken, the perpetrator would be beheaded in the stadium. That individual would be able to choose if the dome would be open or closed for the execution...I'm a king not a monster.

Fall? It will be channeled to fall there and when no snow they will borrow snow makers from ski resorts and make it to fall on bench. Think of the advertising opportunities - this snow brought to you by Kissing Bridge. Eliminate the hot water in visitor locker room as well.

hope Russ sees this

Why wouldn't you be allowed to do that? They allow teams to bring in all sorts of stuff for the bench.

im taking a guess at it simply because i cant recall ever seeing it happen and this will not be the first stadium where benches are in the sun. thinking out loud it could be line of sight restrictions for the fan experience?(tv crews exempted -- just a guess again)

Do all NFL teams have the opposing team on the sunny side? I would have thought that in Buffalo, they would have had the Bills on the sunny side................I'm so glad I sit on that side!

i think pretty much all do - in cold climates it may not be true but we split warm and cold games anyway so why not put the sun in someone elses eyes. Edited by NoSaint

The new stadium should be domed, but with snow and wind machines built in.

Winter weather on command. Because !@#$ you, Bill Belichick.