Anti-Gay Laws are based on religious freedom

Leftist dogma brooks no dissent, you will be made to care.

High School teacher in Massachusetts calls for burning down the "offending" pizzeria

But don’t worry, it’s those crazy conservatives who are the intolerant ones.

Jess Dooley coaches in Concord She deleted her account once her call to violence when viral.

CBhWv20UYAA0EQ6.jpg

Many predicted that the push for same-sex marriages would lead to exactly the kind of fascist behavior you’re now seeing.

ONOES! was ever the response. “No one wants to interfere with people’s religion! That’s just crazy talk!”

This is what they are, this is what they do.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good discussion by most of you here, I like a lot of people, am too lazy and dim-witted to read and understand the actual law and are therefore heavily influenced by news headlines, social media etc. there was a good deal of concise information about what the laws(both federal and state) actually say. I would be 100% against any business that refused to serve gay people, muslim people, old people, etc, but they cannot be forced to do so...i can however voice my opinion and spend my dollars elsewhere. Businesses will have to live and die by their decisions on who they choose to serve and who they decide not to serve.

good discussion by most of you here, I like a lot of people, am too lazy and dim-witted to read and understand the actual law and are therefore heavily influenced by news headlines, social media etc. there was a good deal of concise information about what the laws(both federal and state) actually say. I would be 100% against any business that refused to serve gay people, muslim people, old people, etc, but they cannot be forced to do so...i can however voice my opinion and spend my dollars elsewhere. Businesses will have to live and die by their decisions on who they choose to serve and who they decide not to serve.

What the !@#$ are you doing here? I hope you wore your hazmat suit.

Leftist dogma brooks no dissent, you will be made to care.

High School teacher in Massachusetts calls for burning down the "offending" pizzeria

But don’t worry, it’s those crazy conservatives who are the intolerant ones.

Jess Dooley coaches in Concord She deleted her account once her call to violence when viral.

CBhWv20UYAA0EQ6.jpg

Many predicted that the push for same-sex marriages would lead to exactly the kind of fascist behavior you’re now seeing.

ONOES! was ever the response. “No one wants to interfere with people’s religion! That’s just crazy talk!”

This is what they are, this is what they do.

Troll should be arrested for calling for violent action against another individual.

Edited by Dante

Thanks for stopping by.

I hope you'll do it more often.

I was upset about it until I read this.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/church-of-cannabis-approved-under-indiana-religious-freedom-law/605042/

I guess things work after all. Looks like I'm moving to Indiana.

Anyone industrious enough to move to Indiana in order to mock religious freedom, might have better and more positive things to do, one would think, than be a dick.

Not you though.... not you.

Thanks for stopping by.

I hope you'll do it more often.

Anyone industrious enough to move to Indiana in order to mock religious freedom, might have better and more positive things to do, one would think, than be a dick.

Not you though.... not you.

Okay. This explains a lot. Thanks for revealng that side.

No. Because what you say differs from the law.

What did i say that differs from the law?

Again - you are so weak - or I guess adept - at not really debating. You only reply on your terms and in vague ways.

If you are adept at this law - What in particular is this law supposed to do and why?

If it is not different that the federal RFRA - why did they pass it?

Of course its different - waiting for your non answer.

What did i say that differs from the law?

Again - you are so weak - or I guess adept - at not really debating. You only reply on your terms and in vague ways.

If you are adept at this law - What in particular is this law supposed to do and why?

If it is not different that the federal RFRA - why did they pass it?

Of course its different - waiting for your non answer.

I have made two posts in this thread explaining it, Read them.

I was upset about it until I read this.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/church-of-cannabis-approved-under-indiana-religious-freedom-law/605042/

I guess things work after all. Looks like I'm moving to Indiana.

Personally I don't think pot is a real religion but I would be hard pressed to say loser pot smokers don't worship it. They do.

Clearly their brains get warped when they use it and pot becomes the absolute most important thing in their lives. It is put above family, friends and work.

Most religions ask us to put God first. Geno and other atheists say this is done by people whose brains are warped in some way, just like pot heads. I don't agree but it is impossible to prove a negative so Geno can always say "prove there isn't something wrong with your brain that makes you religious". Atheists will always be able to say that and non-drug users will always be able to say similar to loser pot heads. Is it completely obvious that pot heads are just doing this to mock others? Yes. Is is obvious that they are doing this to mask their own guilt for doing something they know is wrong? Pretty much. But when it comes down to it I think you have to let losers be losers until they make some discoveries for themselves.

I lurk here every so often...i really meant what I said, some people do a great job of giving a readers digest version of the important issues, sure you wade through a ton of BS, but you can always get some good insight. I am too lazy to dissect these issues myself and find myself acting like the other knee jerks on one side or the other. after reading this, i went to the memories pizza place in indiana's yelp page and dear lord was that a fun read.....

What the !@#$ are you doing here? I hope you wore your hazmat suit.