Contract extension talks with Bradham taking place this week

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this thread has made it this far without someone saying something negative about the source of the information.

Vic will take care of that -

@viccarucci: According to an NFL source, the #Bills have "no talks scheduled yet" to discuss contract extension for Nigel Bradham.

Vic will take care of that -

@viccarucci: According to an NFL source, the #Bills have "no talks scheduled yet" to discuss contract extension for Nigel Bradham.

I'm not sure if this adds to or detracts from my theory that Rosenhaus is here to discuss Evan Mathis.

Well we will cut Rodak some slack since it says no talks scheduled "yet." Maybe that just means they haven't made the reservation at Tempo... Er, Chophouse.... To meet with rosenhaus.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/18125/source-bills-talking-extension-with-nigel-bradham

When Rodak says "in town" he means Phoenix, not Buffalo, as that's where he's at--covering the owners meeting. That may be source of some of the confusion in this thread....

Great article.

The thing that sticks with me is that Bradham needed a few years to develope, like most mid-later round guys (4-7).

Brings some optimism to the Oline question.

The board crucified bradham after his rookie year. He lack of production was because of Wanny and terrible team defense

The board crucified bradham after his rookie year. He lack of production was because of Wanny and terrible team defense

this plus it takes a year or two for some guys to develop. I remember watching Bradham in the SF game his rookie year running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Bradham just did not know where to be to make the play. He would be in the right spot some of the times and he would lay a hit on someone. Glad he has figured out the mental side of the game. This is exactly what the Bills need from picks made in the mid rounds of the draft.