Per ESPN, RG3 Could be had in a QB Trade

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a huge Bills fan while living here in the DC area,I am praying this is just off season speculation and has no basis in fact.RG3 is an egomaniacal instagramming showboat who has consistently out his needs and desires before the Skins..From his All in Game 1 marketing campaign to his family being the only family members allowed in the team facilities and team plane..he just isn't a team player.. His stats,excluding Hus rookie year suck and his teammates have gone on record to say he is out of control.. Give me an improving EJ with only 14 games under his belt to an overrated over hyped player who cares not a stitch about winning.other than his post game quotes from the losing teams locker room. Go Bills Go EJ!!!!

If you don't like the thread please don't comment. Its a fact that Gruden does not want RG3 as his QB and that there has been many stories in the off season he wants him gone.

So where there is soke there is fire. Sort of Like the Rams saying that Bradford will not be traded and denying all reports. So now we have all sorts of report's stating that Gruden

wants RG3 gone and there is no denying of the reports by the skins or Gruden. What do you think is going to happen. Then you have reporters on ESPN leaking hints that it would take a QB coming back

in a trade to get it done. So why not speculate on a possible trade, its done on this forum all the time. Now all of a sudden because you don't like RG3 that I should pull the post.

If you don't like the thread please don't comment. Its a fact that Gruden does not want RG3 as his QB and that there has been many stories in the off season he wants him gone.

So where there is soke there is fire. Sort of Like the Rams saying that Bradford will not be traded and denying all reports. So now we have all sorts of report's stating that Gruden

wants RG3 gone and there is no denying of the reports by the skins or Gruden. What do you think is going to happen. Then you have reporters on ESPN leaking hints that it would take a QB coming back

in a trade to get it done. So why not speculate on a possible trade, its done on this forum all the time. Now all of a sudden because you don't like RG3 that I should pull the post.

Speculating is fine. Your thread title implies that ESPN stated EJ as a possible candidate. And it is a free country so I will comment on your misleading thread if I want to.

RG3 is washed up. He's more valuable than Tim Tebow by about the cost of two footballs - NFL official footballs mind you. But that's about it.

He can run, can't throw, can't read a Defense, so what makes you think he's perfectly qualified to be an NFL QB?

Anyone who says they wouldn't trade EJ Manuel and a mid round pick for Robert Griffin III needs to get their head examined. The only reason anyone on here even defends Manuel is because they speak of this magical untapped upside/raw talent that we have yet to see. With Griffin, not only is that upside WAY higher but we've already seen it. It doesn't matter though, it's not like Washington would ever make that trade anyway.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Anyone who says they wouldn't trade EJ Manuel and a mid round pick for Robert Griffin III needs to get their head examined. The only reason anyone on here even defends Manuel is because they speak of this magical untapped upside/raw talent that we have yet to see. With Griffin, not only is that upside WAY higher but we've already seen it. It doesn't matter though, it's not like Washington would ever make that trade anyway.

Agree with you. There is not argument that RG3 has shown a ton more abilities. You have to wonder if he has had enough humble pie yet to turn his career back around. But i would trade EJ for RG in a heartbeat. I don't see it happen.

How about this for a scenario:

Mariota drops to #5.

Washington trades pick to Eagles for a boatload of picks and Sam Bradford.

Washington trades RGIII to Bills for EJ Manuel as insurance in case Bradford gets and a conditional 2016 pick.

I definitely could see something like this happen.