3-20 Rex Ryan interview on WGR

i like the idea of starting a thread of fake rodak tweets. maybe we can toss some omar and lacanfora in there too

omar is currently on a twitter tear of trying to prove Dion Simms is actually better than Charles Clay.

Sure, Omar. That's why the Dolphins put the tag on Clay.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the idea of starting a thread of fake rodak tweets. maybe we can toss some omar and lacanfora in there too

Mayne when I get home from work. :) In the meanwhile...

@JasonLaCanfora: Entire #Dolphins offensive lineup out for year after Suh stompings. Suh suspended indefinitely

@JasonLaCanfora: #Dolphins still best positioned to knock off #Patriots

Roman isn't afraid of putting 6-7 OLmen on the line and either power run or use them as added pass protection. One way or another, the QBs are going to have an opportunity to throw with pocket protection.

You guys are going to be amazed by the different look of this offense. There will be a lot of confusing offensive formations with Roman calling the shots. The run plays are going to be fun too. BTW, a move TE like Clay is huge. He can line up all over the place. Harvin can also. There is going to be a lot of misdirection presnap......Harvin on a Jet sweep, Clay on the move makes it difficult to determine if it's a pass or a run. I also can see some plays designed just for Tyrod Taylor. Defenses won't know what is coming next. Now that is refreshing. Last year, we could guess the play call pretty frequently. That's about to change.

Roman isn't afraid of putting 6-7 OLmen on the line and either power run or use them as added pass protection. One way or another, the QBs are going to have an opportunity to throw with pocket protection.

You guys are going to be amazed by the different look of this offense. There will be a lot of confusing offensive formations with Roman calling the shots. The run plays are going to be fun too. BTW, a move TE like Clay is huge. He can line up all over the place. Harvin can also. There is going to be a lot of misdirection presnap......Harvin on a Jet sweep, Clay on the move makes it difficult to determine if it's a pass or a run. I also can see some plays designed just for Tyrod Taylor. Defenses won't know what is coming next. Now that is refreshing. Last year, we could guess the play call pretty frequently. That's about to change.

Good post. Clay was my top wanted FA and we desperately needed him for this offense. That's why we overpaid and I have no problem with it. Clay and Harvin are going to be moving all over the formation and in motion a lot. I can't wait to watch this. Predictable we are not going to be.

The guys have to produce though. The OL has to block. Roman has to put the right combinations together and call the right plays at the right times. The skill guys have to buy in to the team concept and not always want the ball. The QB has to hit the key pass when it is open. But this should be a very entertaining as well as effective offense.

EJ's #1 problem is that he's afraid to cut it loose. You would think Rex would be as good as any coach in making EJ pull the trigger and play with some swagger.

Yes. I'm looking forward to the uptick in testosterone this year's squad will have on the field.

It is amazing how a QB can play when coached properly and schemed correctly. Not to mention when he has a strong, strong team around him. It is just more than a little short sited by National media types (no surpise) to put more on the QB than it really is. I am confident we will get the QB play we need.

Yes, this is definitely more than a possibility, it's a likelihood.

Did Ryan indicate which O-Lineman on the Bills was going to run the Butt-Fumble? I am guessing that it has to be (preferrably) someone with a big yet cushy ass.

Go to your room. No chocolate milk and graham crackers for you tonight.

Rex was having a hard time coming up with the words to describe his quarterbacks. He did not sound very confident in any of them.

But with the skill players on the team right now, it probably doesn't matter much.