Tim Tebow Working Out With Eagles

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this was already stated, but he could have just been an arm throwing to someone for a workout... Not necessarily a prospect workout... Could also be a favor... getting his name out there for interest. Tebow has been working with a QB coach and Chip is a nice guy... just don't ask Shady

He had the chance. With 2 teams. He didn't do anything with either.

He won a playoff game against a damn good Steelers team, did he not? I'm no Tim Tebow fan , in fact I am shocked any team has given him a chance ... but the kid has some magic. Just don't want him anywhere near Buffalo as a QB prospect.

He won a playoff game against a damn good Steelers team, did he not? I'm no Tim Tebow fan , in fact I am shocked any team has given him a chance ... but the kid has some magic. Just don't want him anywhere near Buffalo as a QB prospect.

Who lost that game?

The shlt storm from the haters if Tebow makes the team would be epic. Really hope he's refined his game and makes it work.

Haters? There's nothing really to hate, other than the way he plays quarterback. He's a really bad quarterback. It's a fact, and has been proven over and over. If he was halfway decent, he'd be on a football team instead of people like Jeff Tuel. If someone can explain to me why tebow is a good quarterback, and why the distraction is worth it, I'll listen. I haven't heard a rational argument yet, and it seems that people love him because of his faith, which is admirable, but doesn't count for shite on the football field.

Haters? There's nothing really to hate, other than the way he plays quarterback. He's a really bad quarterback. It's a fact, and has been proven over and over. If he was halfway decent, he'd be on a football team instead of people like Jeff Tuel. If someone can explain to me why tebow is a good quarterback, and why the distraction is worth it, I'll listen. I haven't heard a rational argument yet, and it seems that people love him because of his faith, which is admirable, but doesn't count for shite on the football field.

May I introduce you to Gugny?

Dude but he took the Broncos to playoffs in an awful AFC West division and beat the Steelers because LeBeau installed a monumentally bad defensive game plan . He also averaged 48% completions during his NFL career .

How can you not see that he is worth another look ?