Glad this thing's plunging down the sinkhole without me

i felt missed, but please proceed. actually, on second thought, the sun will come up tomorrow with and more than likely without this whole ppp thing. though that global warming denial stuff some of you folks swallow hook line and sinker do make me worry.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

It would appear that the consensus here at PPP is that man made global warming is in fact happening due to your copious hot air emissions. It is good that you wait until the wee hours of the morning when it is most likely to be the coolest though. Even so, you must feel guilty. Let me be the first to offer you carbon credits at a discount. You might also want to post under an assumed name so as to not embarrass your employer (that is if they can be embarrassed). Names that might be fitting for you:

Perro de Caza

Piel de Cocodrilo

Mentira Bob

Paquete de Joe los Seis

Edited by 3rdnlng

i felt missed, but please proceed. actually, on second thought, the sun will come up tomorrow with and more than likely without this whole ppp thing. though that global warming denial stuff some of you folks swallow hook line and sinker do make me worry.

jw

I'm still waiting for an answer to the questions: How did our planet exit the ice age through natural causes and then how is it that the climate became completely stable for many many years only to be destabilized by man who started burning things and eating flatulent cattle? Then and only then did the earth begin to get warmer, is that correct?

I'm still waiting for an answer to the questions: How did our planet exit the ice age through natural causes and then how is it that the climate became completely stable for many many years only to be destabilized by man who started burning things and eating flatulent cattle? Then and only then did the earth begin to get warmer, is that correct?

Definition of hubris: Thinking that something that has happened on its own for 4.5 billion years is now happening because of us, and that we have the power to change it.

Definition of hubris: Thinking that something that has happened on its own for 4.5 billion years is now happening because of us, and that we have the power to change it.

I saw an article yesterday where the president lamented that teenagers need to stop worrying about the legalization of marijuana because there are much more important things for them to pay attention to.

Like global warming.

How this phucking moron got elected is still a mystery to me at times.

I saw an article yesterday where the president lamented that teenagers need to stop worrying about the legalization of marijuana because there are much more important things for them to pay attention to.

Like global warming.

How this phucking moron got elected is still a mystery to me at times.

57925713.jpg

57925713.jpg

I'll be happy to tell you more about that.

Left to speak extemporaneously, the guy is a moron. And considering progressives tend to measure intelligence by college degrees, it's impossible for anyone to dispute because his royal dumbass won't release his transcripts.

More to the point, he's had six years to get his point across to the youth of this world, and beyond making them hate school lunches, he's done nothing but make things more difficult for their future by burdening them with ridiculous debt and giving them the incentive to live in mommy's basement for an extra 10 years. To suggest that global warming is a top priority for them is gatorman-level stupid.

Left to speak extemporaneously, the guy is a moron. And considering progressives tend to measure intelligence by college degrees, it's impossible for anyone to dispute because his royal dumbass won't release his transcripts.

More to the point, he's had six years to get his point across to the youth of this world, and beyond making them hate school lunches, he's done nothing but make things more difficult for their future by burdening them with ridiculous debt and giving them the incentive to live in mommy's basement for an extra 10 years. To suggest that global warming is a top priority for them is gatorman-level stupid.

Don't forget the part where the youth have horrible job prospects, despite the president being "focused like a laser" on job creation. But they should worry about global warming.

Don't forget the part where the youth have horrible job prospects, despite the president being "focused like a laser" on job creation. But they should worry about global warming.

And heaven forbid you're a black teen. Because the real legacy of this president is that no president has left black youth with worse prospects than the first black president.

Unless you're one of the black women responsible for the fact that 72% of black children are born to unwed mothers, because that qualifies them for extra free goodies. Have more babies out of wedlock? Get more goodies!

But hey...if you really want to help, kids, tell your parents to knock off the backyard BBQs. Cuz are prezidentz is smert.

Edited by LABillzFan

*Yawn*

You're missing the point. Obviously.

Please don't encourage him.

*Yawn*

You're missing the point. Obviously.

Typical progressive thinking.

I make a point. You mock my point. I elaborate on my point. You exclaim that I'm missing the point of the point that I was making.

Thanks for reminding how this moron got elected.

And heaven forbid you're a black teen. Because the real legacy of this president is that no president has left black youth with worse prospects than the first black president.

Unless you're one of the black women responsible for the fact that 72% of black children are born to unwed mothers, because that qualifies them for extra free goodies. Have more babies out of wedlock? Get more goodies!

But hey...if you really want to help, kids, tell your parents to knock off the backyard BBQs. Cuz are prezidentz is smert.

You can have my backyard smoker when you pry it from my cold dead hands. :angry:

I think your wrong. I think he's smart like a criminal is smart. He knows his demo and he knows they are dumb sheeple. He is clever enough to take advantage of them much like a corrupt preacher knows how to exploit his flock. So to me I wouldn't say he's stupid. He knows that the left wing education system coupled with the media have dumb ed down the youngsters making them fertile ground for a snake oil salesmen like himself.

Edited by Dante

I think your wrong. I think he's smart like a criminal is smart. He knows his demo and he knows they are dumb sheeple. He is clever enough to take advantage of them much like a corrupt preacher knows how to exploit his flock. So to me I wouldn't say he's stupid. He knows that the left wing education system coupled with the media have dumb ed down the youngsters making them fertile ground for a snake oil salesmen like himself.

That's not him. Valerie Jarrett perhaps. Michelle more than likely. But not Barack. He's simply not that smart, as is evidenced by his impromptu comments...and those who continue, somehow, to defend him.

I make a point. You mock my point. I elaborate on my point. You exclaim that I'm missing the point of the point that I was making.

More like...

You repeat the same exact opinions over and over again. I call you out on your repetitive nature. You mistake that for an argument against all of these truths that you hold so near and dear to your heart, (I mean, how can these idiots be so blind?! Don't they know my team's the best team?). You lash out with some rambling statement about Liberals or (more recently) Progressives. Obama this, Progressives that. I realize, once again, just how far down your chosen rabbit hole you've fallen and have a good, sad laugh.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Keep fighting the good fight, LA...

More like...

You repeat the same exact opinions over and over again. I call you out on your repetitive nature. You mistake that for an argument against all of these truths that you hold so near and dear to your heart, (I mean, how can these idiots be so blind?! Don't they know my team's the best team?). You lash out with some rambling statement about Liberals or (more recently) Progressives. Obama this, Progressives that. I realize, once again, just how far down your chosen rabbit hole you've fallen and have a good, sad laugh.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Is this irony intentional?

I post an opinion about Obama, you post a photo from Willy Wonka, I expound on my opinion, then you say my opinion is wrong without even remotely explaining why.

It's not a fight, Geno. You're too simple minded to make a argument let alone make a fight out of it.

But hey...maybe you'll find some clever James and the Giant Peach meme to help you limp through another argument.

I post an opinion about Obama, you post a photo from Willy Wonka, I expound on my opinion, then you say my opinion is wrong without even remotely explaining why.

It's not a fight, Geno. You're too simple minded to make a argument let alone make a fight out of it.

But hey...maybe you'll find some clever James and the Giant Peach meme to help you limp through another argument.

Your opinion's wrong because you always say the same thing.

Not like Gene, who's posts are varied and nuanced, particularly when religion is involved.

Friendly advice: stick to the opinions and avoid clever insults and comedy. Neither is your strong suit.

I'm sure you feel the same way about me, but I'm completely disinterested in the actual content of anything you have to say. I mostly just skim your posts for capitalized buzz words like "Progressive". You have the makings of a very short and sloppy drinking game with that label in particular.

Your opinion's wrong because you always say the same thing.

Not like Gene, who's posts are varied and nuanced, particularly when religion is involved.

Quiet down, you ugly Muppet. LABillz can fight his own fights. If not, I'm sure Fabio would be a better tag team partner than you!

Friendly advice: stick to the opinions and avoid clever insults and comedy. Neither is your strong suit.

I'm sure you feel the same way about me, but I'm completely disinterested in the actual content of anything you have to say. I mostly just skim your posts for capitalized buzz words like "Progressive". You have the makings of a very short and sloppy drinking game with that label in particular.

If this is disinterest I'd hate to see what your love letters look like.

If this is disinterest I'd hate to see what your love letters look like.

They're not good...usually overly flowery and religious. Which makes for really ****ty love letters, or so I'm told.

It's a good thing I'm hung like a mule, or I might never get laid!

They're not good...usually overly flowery and religious. Which makes for really ****ty love letters, or so I'm told.It's a good thing I'm hung like a mule, or I might never get laid!

Of course, mules are sterile hybrids incapable of procretion...

They're not good...usually overly flowery and religious. Which makes for really ****ty love letters, or so I'm told.

It's a good thing I'm hung like a mule, or I might never get laid!

I think it has more to do with your ass and your seductive braying.

That's not him. Valerie Jarrett perhaps. Michelle more than likely. But not Barack. He's simply not that smart, as is evidenced by his impromptu comments...and those who continue, somehow, to defend him.

So in review the trio of that hold the highest positions of power. A certified retard at VP. A Iranian plant in Jarret and a prez from god know's where and also with a questionable iq. If this were a movie I would scoff at it as being not grounded in reality. Truth really is stranger than fiction.

Edited by Dante

More like...

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Lol. Gene complaining about someone being repetitive.