Anthony Fasano - TE

YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everybody look down on Chandler? This is another guy that should have been highlighted more last year. He is a mismatch automatically. Chandler would be a good back TE to somebody, maybe Clay.

we aren't - the Bills have been very open that they need to add TEs. Roman runs with multiple TEs.

My vote would be no and that goes for anyone like Fasano. He's old and over the course of his career hasn't been as good as what the Bills already have in Scott Chandler. I don't really see the point of replacing an old TE that averages 3 for 30 per game, for another old TE that averages 2 for 20 per game. I would rather see this team go with youth in the draft. Go get me a Ben Koyack or Jeff Heuerman in the 4th round. I guess I just fail to understand the continuous fascination with other teams mediocre throw aways as being some brilliant idea to replace our mediocre players at the same position. Go new!

Why is everybody look down on Chandler? This is another guy that should have been highlighted more last year. He is a mismatch automatically. Chandler would be a good back TE to somebody, maybe Clay.

There seems to be a question on if Chandler fits Roman's offense but even if he does with way Roman uses multiple TEs the Bills need to add to what they currently have

My vote would be no and that goes for anyone like Fasano. He's old and over the course of his career hasn't been as good as what the Bills already have in Scott Chandler. I don't really see the point of replacing an old TE that averages 3 for 30 per game, for another old TE that averages 2 for 20 per game. I would rather see this team go with youth in the draft. Go get me a Ben Koyack or Jeff Heuerman in the 4th round. I guess I just fail to understand the continuous fascination with other teams mediocre throw aways as being some brilliant idea to replace our mediocre players at the same position. Go new!

they need to ADD TEs.

I don't think that is the issue. Roman's O requires multiple TE's

we aren't - the Bills have been very open that they need to add TEs. Roman runs with multiple TEs.

doh beat me to it

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

My main 'issue' with Chandler is that he is average at best at everything. He is not a great blocker or a great pass catcher or elusive at all.

Chandler should be the 'complimentary' TE to a true number one TE.

i feel like everyone agrees with your take that hes a good backup, realistically. apparently you look down on him the same as the rest of us!

He is an upgrade to Lee Smith.

Thats good enough for me.

I have a feeling we'll be looking for a more athletic/h back sort of TE to pair with Chandler. At least that'd be my preference. Chandler is a solid TE, it'll be very unlikely for us to sign two TEs that are better than him in FA.

I can see taking the upgrade to Smith AND an upgrade to Chandler.

Smith is gone and Gragg and Grey fight for a spot out of four to dress.
Dont forget Bills probably still want a fullback??

He is an upgrade to Lee Smith.

Thats good enough for me.

I can see taking the upgrade to Smith AND an upgrade to Chandler.

Smith is gone and Gragg and Grey fight for a spot out of four to dress.

Dont forget Bills probably still want a fullback??

Betty White is an upgrade to Lee Smith.