Bilal Powell RB Jets- Leaning towards Buff

Everyone who is counting FJ out is forgetting the intangibles. Great in pass protection. Good hands and great football sensibility. Can we all agree that the OL was a major problem last year? Is everyone forgetting the game winning stiff arm. Age is crap when you are talking about FJ. He will come back more motivated then ever #D3NationB***hes! F you fair weathered P*SS*ES!!!!!!

Funny stuff.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But signing Powell then cutting Fred isn't a cap saving move.

It would be a "thanks for your services we're moving to other options" move. And that can't go over well...it just won't.

Don't forget....Roman wants a FB.

FB, McCoy, Boobie, Brown, Fred? Powell?

Everyone who is counting FJ out is forgetting the intangibles. Great in pass protection. Good hands and great football sensibility. Can we all agree that the OL was a major problem last year? Is everyone forgetting the game winning stiff arm. Age is crap when you are talking about FJ. He will come back more motivated then ever #D3NationB***hes! F you fair weathered P*SS*ES!!!!!!

i love a good rant!

It would be a "thanks for your services we're moving to other options" move. And that can't go over well...it just won't.

If Powell is less than 2.7m it's saving

Will he cost 2.7 mill ? He had his chances. Time for a change. He`s made millions here,when nobody wanted him.

The FB could be a TE in Roman's offense.

Will he cost 2.7 mill ? He had his chances. Time for a change. He`s made millions here,when nobody wanted him.

So yes, cut Fred. Billacheat will savor every yard he gets as a Patsie* twice a year when he starts against The Bills. :thumbdown:

Do you have a good example of his great leadership? I just don't see what everyone else sees. Preferably something that involved a lot of winning.

What would Bilal Powell bring to the table?

Hasn't won with the Jets. Check.

Doesn't have such "exaggerated" leadership qualities. Check

Isn't outrunning Fred despite being 26 to Fred's 34? Check

Quit trying to get rid of people just to get rid of people.

Edited by What a Tuel

Stick a fork in em. He`s done. 2.7 million for a CHEERLEADER ? Rah,Rah.

you are on my list of nincompoops now.

The writing is in the wall for our old friend Freddy J....

Imo

you also are on my list>

Fred will retire a Bill. and who are you to say he does not have one more year of value.

Jay Skurski @JaySkurski 21s21 seconds ago

McCoy's reworked contract saves $4.75M in cap space for 2015. I have the Bills with $21.605M of room to take into free agency and the draft.

I thought I read a couple weeks ago that if the Bills rolled over what they didn't spend last season, they would have close to $40 Mil in cap space? Who knows the real numbers?

you are on my list of nincompoops now.

you also are on my list>

Fred will retire a Bill. and who are you to say he does not have one more year of value.

He is the resident "insider". I feel as though he is rising to the level of simply trolling at this point though. But what do I know.

Hahaha I bet Powell would have done 3 YPC with the Bills last year.

can he run between the tackles for two yards on the opening play? cuz if he can Marrone has spot for him

He`s done. Get the crying over now.Move on.

lol.

I will. just not today friend