Bilal Powell RB Jets- Leaning towards Buff

Sounds like Powell wants more money from the Jets

Joe Caporoso

@TurnOnTheJets

The Powell/#Bills talk stinks of Powell's agent trying to get him more money from #Jets, who have been very public about wanting him back...

...potentially as a notice to Spiller to lower his monetary demands. Buffalo traded a pick for Bryce Brown, paid Dixon and McCoy an ungodly amount of money. Now they going to be pay 3M per year for Powell?

This random joe doesn't seem to realize even at 3m it's just be a dollar for dollar swap with fred or that Dixon brown and shady combined this year are about 7m (ungodly!) Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real dagger will be when he signs for cheap with the Pats. Bellchick loves him.

Oh well life goes on. He`ll probably get hurt anyway.

If you stopped posting the board would be better for it. I doubt anyone would miss you.

Aww . I`m going to cry.

Aww . I`m going to cry.

We all get it. You don't like Fred Jackson. But instead of stating your opinion and supporting it like most people you go the extra mile to be snarky, sarcastic, and gleeful about the eventual exodus of a player that the bulk of the fan base admires and respects. But apparently you get off on being a douche.

We all get it. You don't like Fred Jackson. But instead of stating your opinion and supporting it like most people you go the extra mile to be snarky, sarcastic, and gleeful about the eventual exodus of a player that the bulk of the fan base admires and respects. But apparently you get off on being a douche.

This

Yeah and you and other act like he`s a 5 time pro-bowl player. He had a few good runs ,hard runs. But he was part of that losing culture also. He just wasn`t the player some make him out to be. Not one pro-bowl from such a great player. Yeah he split time with Spiller,because he wasn`t a feature back. His time has passed. I liked Fred,but his time has passed,and it was robbing carries from a more promising back.

Agree. Classless unhappy internet guy strikes again.

But it's more coherent than most of his work, so there's that

1.2 this year.

1.3 next year.

Ungodly....

I JUST KNEW IT!

Yeah and you and other act like he`s a 5 time pro-bowl player. He had a few good runs ,hard runs. But he was part of that losing culture also. He just wasn`t the player some make him out to be. Not one pro-bowl from such a great player. Yeah he split time with Spiller,because he wasn`t a feature back. His time has passed. I liked Fred,but his time has passed,and it was robbing carries from a more promising back.

not feeling it. If there was better back why wasnt he used more when Fred played injured?

Edited by 3rdand12

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham 9m9 minutes ago

You're about to fail math. RT @_PURELOGIC_ There is zero chance Fred Jackson is gone. Carry on

Chris Trapasso @ChrisTrapasso 9m9 minutes ago

IDK if Bills are truly interested in Powell, but if you're agent of Jets FA, you'd be failing your client if you didn't say Rex had interest

Chris Trapasso @ChrisTrapasso 6m6 minutes ago

Like what happened with D. Harris? Yes. RT @Saboats5: possible smoke screen to simply drive the Powell price up for the Jets to re-sign him?

Powell is useful he had a nice year in 2013. You will like him if he comes

As for Fred not looking good. Hopefully they can move brown for a late round pick and keep Fred

i would love to see us trade brown and get Powell. Powell is a great blocker. Brown is a fumbling machine- I don't trust him with football