Bilal Powell RB Jets- Leaning towards Buff

That's an interesting point. Personally, I think Titties Dixon's role is a bit overvalued by the fan base. He wasn't highly valued by the 9ers and now their OC is in Buffalo. He could be the odd man out.

not sure. But i honestly liked when he ran the ball. would liked to see him behind Summers and a real O line.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred is getting released by Tuesday...I'm sorry I have to be the first to "break" this...unfortunately I have a source who has intimate details of what's going on...I feel like a scumbag now.

Fred is getting released by Tuesday...I'm sorry I have to be the first to "break" this...unfortunately I have a source who has intimate details of what's going on...I feel like a scumbag now.

No need for you to feel that way. You have been a good poster on here. It's just ****ty news, not your fault

No rational person can be mad at you.

I'm mad at the organization and the team became a little less likable for me.

Did you hear any stuff about EJ?

Would the Steelers have won their Super Bowl XL without the leadership and motivation of aging, beloved Jerome Bettis finishing the last season of his career? Hell, they dedicated their whole season to him.

Would the Giants have beaten us without aging, beloved OJ Anderson, the old warrior vet playing his final season? No chance.

Sometimes, a player at the end of his career can inspire a good team to greatness. If Freddy were to have his farewell season in 2015, the city, the team, the fans, hell maybe even the football world would be inspired and moved by the idea of winning one for Freddy. It might even be enough to lift us from a playoff contender to something much, much more.

Fred is a special player who had a special career who built a special bond with the city and its fans. In many ways, he symbolizes Buffalo. A player like this is not another replaceable commodity. As Buffalo's favorite son, who has such a special and unique love affair with the town and the team, to not ride this final wave to possible glory for us all would be an injustice beyond measure.

This is a bit much.

No rational person can be mad at you.

I'm mad at the organization and the team became a little less likable for me.

Did you hear any stuff about EJ?

No...this particular person was tasked with RB number crunching...

He`s just trying to make a living and dream come true. Just like Fred was or did.

That's not the point. A JAG is replacing a still very serviceable and popular player. He better be perfect, because otherwise he will be known as the dolt who got Freddie cut.

It's not that hard to understand why he won't be liked.

That's not the point. A JAG is replacing a still very serviceable and popular player. He better be perfect, because otherwise he will be known as the dolt who got Freddie cut.

It's not that hard to understand why he won't be liked.

Exactly. Nothing against Powell personally. But he would be in an awful spot. Similar to Todd Collins replacing Kelly.