Bilal Powell RB Jets- Leaning towards Buff

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Trapasso ‏@ChrisTrapasso 23s24 seconds ago

.@ByTimGraham tweet jives with what source told me last week. "Bills know theyve already used pick on RB in this year's draft...Bryce Brown"

Tim Graham ‏@ByTimGraham 4m4 minutes ago

He's No. 3 RT @CardinalFan23 And BOOBIE isn't a special teamer? LOL

ok so if it has nothing to do with powell, and they aren't drafting a RB, there is room for Fred.

The Steelers are moving on from Troy Polamalu. The Colts have already moved on from Reggie Wayne. Both are every bit the leader/vet Fred is to their organizations - if not more.

It's a young man's game and it's a new regime. No room for warm fuzzies. If it happens - it happens. And even if he is on the roster this year; his days are seriously numbered either way.

But then says it has nothing to do with Powell. So, Graham either knows for sure (like Leori seems to) that the Bills are moving on from Fred, or he's wrong.

Regardless is FJ a ST player?

I don't think Brown could beat FJ out...but if minds are made up

The Steelers are moving on from Troy Polamalu. The Colts have already moved on from Reggie Wayne. Both are every bit the leader/vet Fred is to their organizations - if not more.

It's a young man's game and it's a new regime. No room for warm fuzzies. If it happens - it happens. And even if he is on the roster this year; his days are seriously numbered either way.

while I see the analogy, neither of those guys were very effective last year and their respective teams seemed to have already moved on without them even while they were still there. Fred was still a very important part of our team last year, production wise.