Done!

4merper4mer

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My complaint about Mr. Iea T. Crayonz Esq.

It will unmistakably surprise some people to hear me say this, but Mr. Iea T. Crayonz, Esq.'s henchmen merely present their allegations as though they were true, a technique known as a “conclusory” or “Kierkegaardian” leap. One of the first facts we should face is that we are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Mr. Crayonz does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why the bossy finaglers that comprise Mr. Crayonz's Praetorian Guard are as thick as thieves. If one of them is willing to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to blitz media outlets with faxes and newsletters that highlight the good points of his pouty activities, then they all are. What's more, none of them is able to accept that I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that as a time-honored expression maintains, “Mr. Crayonz's ramblings either go uncontested or are openly supported by nefarious quodlibetarians”. What I mean is that I want to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most brazen manifestations. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Why is he so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still proclaim that I was appalled when I first learned that his confederates want to declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole), have an obligation to do more than just observe what he is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to reveal the nature and activity of his peons and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. We have an obligation to kick butt and take names. And we have an obligation to deal summarily with fickle imbeciles.

As I noted at the beginning of this letter, I need your help if I'm ever to state publicly that the people Mr. Crayonz attacks deserve compassion, not insults, put-downs, or stereotypes. “But I'm only one person,” you might protest. “What difference can I make?” The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, a free and open society should be able to tolerate a diversity of beliefs and practices, even when they are at odds with Mr. Crayonz's vulgar slurs—perhaps especially when they are at odds with Mr. Crayonz's vulgar slurs.

Even Mr. Crayonz's spin doctors don't care much for his political objectives; they simply wish to associate with other damnable, sanctimonious serpents and insist that our society be infested with yahooism, animalism, scapegoatism, and an impressive swarm of other “isms”. It's shocking just how haughty Mr. Crayonz can be. If you doubt this, just ask around. It is certainly the height of ironies that his most steadfast claim is that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. If there were any semblance of truth in this, I would be the last to say anything against it. As it stands, however, Mr. Crayonz's current aspiration is to take the robes of political power off the shoulders of the few honest people who wear them and put them upon the shoulders of cullionly potlickers. I'd call that the most putrid idea in Mr. Crayonz's long history of putrid ideas. It's the sort of idea that draws attention to how he can get away with lies (e.g., that he is the arbiter of all things) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Mr. Crayonz is lying.

I can say one thing about Mr. Crayonz. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that I'll admit that Mr. Crayonz's rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, his delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the ornery tosspots who insist that he serves as wisdom to the mighty and succor to the brave. His overbearing buddies have been giving an air of scientific impartiality to biased judgments. There must be justice and restitution for this, and those who are responsible for such crass behavior must be held accountable. I suggest we begin by examining the warp and woof of Mr. Crayonz's spittle-flecked rants. Doing so will at least prove that Mr. Crayonz's views no more represent the convictions of those of us here than Louis XVI's represented the sentiments of the French people. You don't believe me? Well, consider that if it turns out that there's definitely no way to prevent Mr. Crayonz from endorsing a complete system of leadership by mobocracy then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities and accept the fact that I think that he clings to any argument or principle, however unconscionable or warped, that appears to support his long-term goals. You probably think that too. But Mr. Crayonz does not think that. Mr. Crayonz thinks that he has an absolute right to be intolerant in the name of tolerance.

Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that Mr. Crayonz frequently insists that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. This lie of his cannot stand the light of day, and a few minutes' reflection will suffice to show how utterly crime-stained a lie it is. Nonetheless, he will just moan and groan until we give him permission to break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international communism. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that what we need to do next is to love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it. This will be difficult if you can't trust anything or if you believe that Jacobinism and mysticism are identical concepts. That's why I suggest you think about how Stalinism is a kind of prison. It is also, paradoxically, a haven. It is at once confining and empowering. And in the absence of alternative havens, Stalinism will for many of Mr. Crayonz's mercenaries continue to be a source of comfort, something to free them from having to confront the fact that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Mr. Crayonz extend his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months. It makes me want to solve the problems of onanism, alarmism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that anyone—you or I or a Martian who just arrived in a flying saucer—who wants to ensure that Mr. Crayonz receives his just deserts should realize that it wasn't so long ago that people like you and me were free to put an end to Mr. Crayonz's evildoing. Recently, that's become a lot harder to do. What happened that changed things so much? To put it briefly, Iea T. Crayonz happened. By imposing ideology, controlling thought, and punishing virtually any behavior he disapproves of, Mr. Crayonz has managed to degrade, divide, and destroy our nation. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Mr. Iea T. Crayonz, Esq..

My complaint about Mr. Iea T. Crayonz Esq.

It will unmistakably surprise some people to hear me say this, but Mr. Iea T. Crayonz, Esq.'s henchmen merely present their allegations as though they were true, a technique known as a “conclusory” or “Kierkegaardian” leap. One of the first facts we should face is that we are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Mr. Crayonz does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why the bossy finaglers that comprise Mr. Crayonz's Praetorian Guard are as thick as thieves. If one of them is willing to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to blitz media outlets with faxes and newsletters that highlight the good points of his pouty activities, then they all are. What's more, none of them is able to accept that I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that as a time-honored expression maintains, “Mr. Crayonz's ramblings either go uncontested or are openly supported by nefarious quodlibetarians”. What I mean is that I want to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most brazen manifestations. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Why is he so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still proclaim that I was appalled when I first learned that his confederates want to declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole), have an obligation to do more than just observe what he is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to reveal the nature and activity of his peons and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. We have an obligation to kick butt and take names. And we have an obligation to deal summarily with fickle imbeciles.

As I noted at the beginning of this letter, I need your help if I'm ever to state publicly that the people Mr. Crayonz attacks deserve compassion, not insults, put-downs, or stereotypes. “But I'm only one person,” you might protest. “What difference can I make?” The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, a free and open society should be able to tolerate a diversity of beliefs and practices, even when they are at odds with Mr. Crayonz's vulgar slurs—perhaps especially when they are at odds with Mr. Crayonz's vulgar slurs.

Even Mr. Crayonz's spin doctors don't care much for his political objectives; they simply wish to associate with other damnable, sanctimonious serpents and insist that our society be infested with yahooism, animalism, scapegoatism, and an impressive swarm of other “isms”. It's shocking just how haughty Mr. Crayonz can be. If you doubt this, just ask around. It is certainly the height of ironies that his most steadfast claim is that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. If there were any semblance of truth in this, I would be the last to say anything against it. As it stands, however, Mr. Crayonz's current aspiration is to take the robes of political power off the shoulders of the few honest people who wear them and put them upon the shoulders of cullionly potlickers. I'd call that the most putrid idea in Mr. Crayonz's long history of putrid ideas. It's the sort of idea that draws attention to how he can get away with lies (e.g., that he is the arbiter of all things) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Mr. Crayonz is lying.

I can say one thing about Mr. Crayonz. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that I'll admit that Mr. Crayonz's rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, his delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the ornery tosspots who insist that he serves as wisdom to the mighty and succor to the brave. His overbearing buddies have been giving an air of scientific impartiality to biased judgments. There must be justice and restitution for this, and those who are responsible for such crass behavior must be held accountable. I suggest we begin by examining the warp and woof of Mr. Crayonz's spittle-flecked rants. Doing so will at least prove that Mr. Crayonz's views no more represent the convictions of those of us here than Louis XVI's represented the sentiments of the French people. You don't believe me? Well, consider that if it turns out that there's definitely no way to prevent Mr. Crayonz from endorsing a complete system of leadership by mobocracy then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities and accept the fact that I think that he clings to any argument or principle, however unconscionable or warped, that appears to support his long-term goals. You probably think that too. But Mr. Crayonz does not think that. Mr. Crayonz thinks that he has an absolute right to be intolerant in the name of tolerance.

Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that Mr. Crayonz frequently insists that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. This lie of his cannot stand the light of day, and a few minutes' reflection will suffice to show how utterly crime-stained a lie it is. Nonetheless, he will just moan and groan until we give him permission to break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international communism. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that what we need to do next is to love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it. This will be difficult if you can't trust anything or if you believe that Jacobinism and mysticism are identical concepts. That's why I suggest you think about how Stalinism is a kind of prison. It is also, paradoxically, a haven. It is at once confining and empowering. And in the absence of alternative havens, Stalinism will for many of Mr. Crayonz's mercenaries continue to be a source of comfort, something to free them from having to confront the fact that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Mr. Crayonz extend his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months. It makes me want to solve the problems of onanism, alarmism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that anyone—you or I or a Martian who just arrived in a flying saucer—who wants to ensure that Mr. Crayonz receives his just deserts should realize that it wasn't so long ago that people like you and me were free to put an end to Mr. Crayonz's evildoing. Recently, that's become a lot harder to do. What happened that changed things so much? To put it briefly, Iea T. Crayonz happened. By imposing ideology, controlling thought, and punishing virtually any behavior he disapproves of, Mr. Crayonz has managed to degrade, divide, and destroy our nation. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Mr. Iea T. Crayonz, Esq..

Dude you do realize that you're supposed to be one of the Praetorian guards right? If the other guards are hazing you again et me know and I will take care of it. I think they are doing it more out of fear than anything else after seeing what happened to Sven. It's like you never took the class. Do I have to send you back to Kierkegaarden?

If a man named Bob has three hats - one is blue, another green and another white, and another guy named Frank has two hats - one black and the other red, if they sell four of the hats for $20, but people generally only buy primary color hats, who makes the most money?

I recently had the fortunate experience of being enlightened (or educated) as to what evil TwoBillsDrive is currently conspiring to unleash upon the world. I would now like to share that experience with you. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter, but the conclusion's general outline is that TwoBillsDrive has been trying hard to convince us that principles don't matter. It clearly has a knack for refining snake oil to unprecedented purity, potency, and opacity, doesn't it? In any case, TwoBillsDrive has especially been targeting schools and universities, trying to convert them into indoctrination centers for fainéantism. Once such institutions of learning can be coerced into suppressing freedom of expression, free inquiry, independent research, and all objectivity, they will become training grounds for naive cult leaders who are dedicated to serving TwoBillsDrive and carrying out its plan of operating in the gray area between legitimate activity and picayunish tribalism.

TwoBillsDrive believes that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. In the long run, however, it's only fooling itself. TwoBillsDrive would be better off if it just admitted to itself that the implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don't change the world for the better, then tomorrow we'll have to put up with it spheterizing other organizations' belongings.

TwoBillsDrive uses the word “philoprogenitiveness” without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. Organizations that are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. No doubt, we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that TwoBillsDrive makes assertions that strain credulity. But TwoBillsDrive has been tricking us into trading freedom for serfdom. How can it perpetrate such an outrage against public propriety and decency? This is an important question because it and its yes-men are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that I do not have the time in one sitting to go into the long answer as to why TwoBillsDrive is an enemy to its friends and a friend to its enemies. But the short answer is that it wants to fuel the censorship-and-intolerance crowd. That's undoubtedly a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to it casting dissent as treason and criticism as espionage faster than you can say “pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis”.

Even with the increasing number of moralistic rotters, instead of taking the easy path in life, the downward path, we must choose the upward path regardless of the pain, suffering, and sacrifice that this choice entails. Only then can we finally help people see TwoBillsDrive's hotheaded, abusive press releases for what they are. Yes, TwoBillsDrive will try to stop us by molding the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated—but it has been said that you can assume serious trouble is brewing when the worst sorts of fickle malefactors there are deny both our individual and collective responsibility to live in harmony with each other and the world. I believe that to be true. I also believe that I would love to be a fly on the wall near where TwoBillsDrive and its claque meet. I'd love to hear how those unctuous lobcocks come up with their abysmal schemes for ensuring that all of the news we receive is filtered through a narrow ideological prism. Then, I'd finally be able to back up my claim that TwoBillsDrive's off-the-cuff comments are characterized by a preachy arrogance unbefitting to something that knows so little. (Actually, TwoBillsDrive has gotten us into one hell of a mess, but that's not important now.)

Moving on, TwoBillsDrive is trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us indicate in a rough and approximate way the two fork-tongued tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern sciolism. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable TwoBillsDrive to cast the world into nuclear holocaust. TwoBillsDrive sometimes puts itself in charge of controlling Web content that it deems politically or morally objectionable. At other times, one of its forces is deputed for the job. In either case, TwoBillsDrive has been going around saying that all literature that opposes fetishism was forged by third-rate, addlepated porn stars. That's a bit of a furphy. The truth is that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which TwoBillsDrive abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve telling you things that TwoBillsDrive doesn't want you to know. Success is getting the world to see that TwoBillsDrive's outbursts have a long and appalling lineage. In particular, they're based upon all of the litigious devices of the past: spheres of influence, balances of power, secret treaties, triple alliances, and, during the interim periods, appeasement of triumphalism. Although I've spent most of this letter criticizing TwoBillsDrive, let me end by stating simply that TwoBillsDrive apparently wants to use us to fulfill its gormless mission.