If Kiko Was A Bargaining Chip Then Why....

If Kiko was a bargaining chip then why didn't they package him up as part of a deal for another for another position? They could have backed up the Brinks truck to Demarco Murray or explored a value option with Mark Ingram in free agency and use Kiko as part of another deal.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the potential of McCoy in the offence but in a year super deep in RBs and some great FA options, why take on the contract and a player that sounds like he doesn't want to be here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it would be pretty hard to bring back anywhere near the value of Shady by trading Kiko somewhere else.

I know we love the Bills and Rex is great and all, but Mario is the only significant FA we've signed in a long time. Can we stop playing the Browns fans game of thinking we'd be players for every marquee FA? Ingram is bad and Murray is going elsewhere if the money is close.

Ask the Eagles for Foles and a draft pick. The Bears would have traded Cutler for a ham sandwich

qb value... Is what it is. It doesn't equate to a LB. Draft pick too? No....

Part of why Cutlers trade value is lower is his huge contract. Foles makes peanuts.

Edited by YoloinOhio

So you'd rather have Jay Cutler than LeSean McCoy?

Maybe it's time to sit a couple of plays out there Champ.

In case you didn't hear, McCoy doesn't want to play for us. And we don't have a QB. You know, the most important position on the team.

The way this is going, they WILL add a QB, Probably nobody on anyones radar, just like Shady was a surprise.

They will not go into camp with EJ pegged as the starter, they are too far "IN" for that, They will have at least one QB better than or equal to EJ to compete.

if we were willing to trade Kiko then we should have gone after a QUARTERBACK!

Come on guys common sense here, I know everyone has some.

In case you didn't hear, McCoy doesn't want to play for us. And we don't have a QB. You know, the most important position on the team.

Can I see the link where McCoy says himself.