Miami leading candidate for Suh- update:signing with fish

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Hahahahaha....

Hahahaha... Thanks for that laugh.

Funny the Dolphins with no cap money would be able to get Suh, yet people here seem to think with McCoy trade that the Bills won't be able to sign other players.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Hahahahaha....

Hahahaha... Thanks for that laugh.

Funny the Dolphins with no cap money would be able to get Suh, yet people here seem to think with McCoy trade that the Bills won't be able to sign other players.

arent they after Revis too? And 7mill to Clay? Wtf.

They may want Suh but after cutting Hartline and Gibson surely they would need to address the WR position in FA? Even if it is one low level guy. Don't they also have a number of decent players who are FA's next season too? I may be wrong but I thought the contracts of Tannehill, Pouncey, Vernon and Clay (again) expire next year.

My guess is he lands with the Browns, Jags or Raiders. Not because they are the top three for cap space but they all have a desperate need for guy in the middle of that defensive front.

What's Miami's cap situation?

Not great. The last time I looked it was around the $9m mark.

Edited by Smooth

Please. The Raiders have almost $60M in cap space and are begging for dirtbags to take it. My money is on Suh signing there.

Edited by LeviF91

Please. The Raiders have almost $60M in cap space and are begging for dirtbags to take it. My money is on Suh signing there.

fingers crossed! I don't want Suh in this division stepping on our QB's and abusing our RB's

fingers crossed! I don't want Suh in this division stepping on our QB's and abusing our RB's

EJ and Cassel can get stomped - not like they are great QBs and will be here long term....but Brady can get stomped too 2xs a year!

EJ and Cassel can get stomped - not like they are great QBs and will be here long term....but Brady can get stomped too 2xs a year!

that's true. all of the AFC East would have good DL's and that's 6 games a year for Brady to get squashed. good point

Edited by kdiggz

that's true. all of the AFC East would have good DL's and that's 6 games a year for Brady to get squashed. good point

Trying to see the glass half full. That being said I really don't want this turd in our division...

He fits the Raidahs

See I heard Odrick was a lock to re-sign. I would love to sign him here too.

They would have to do some real cap magic to keep both. They currently have 2 million in cap room, even after jetting Hartline and Gibson. And that's before draft picks I believe. I can't see Suh going for less than $10M plus signing bonus and probably a good bit more than Mario.

Not counting Clay (who they just tagged), here's who they'd safe between 4.5-7.5M in cap space pre June 1st: Cameron Wake, Ellerbe, Reshad Jones, Mike Pouncey, Earl Mitchell, Randy Starks.

Getting both Suh and Odrick would probably mean cutting 3 of those guys at best, maybe up to 5.