Pick #50 (Now that McCoy has been traded)

Who do we target in the draft now? I wanted a powerful RB. TE is still an option, but I'd prefer an OG or OT due to the lack of standout options at TE and the FA options available. Plus, should we draft depth at LB at some point (obviously not the second round)?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will go with a TE like Clive Walfold of Miami who is a pretty good run blocker yet can go up in the redzone to haul in a pass. They also can look at the guard position with Laken Tomlinson of Duke. If it is a QB, I think that Brett Hundley will be available and, if the Bills get themselves a bridge QB, it gives Hundley time to develop. I am not sure Petty can transfer his skills to the NFL.

Who do we target in the draft now? I wanted a powerful RB. TE is still an option, but I'd prefer an OG or OT due to the lack of standout options at TE and the FA options available. Plus, should we draft depth at LB at some point (obviously not the second round)?

Going by the # of threads on how we don't have a QB, I thought we were going to reach for a QB in Rd 2 no matter what!

Laken Tomlinson, AJ Cann, a 6'3" or taller receiving threat, a pass rusher (depending on a Hughes deal), or a QB they are afraid won't be there in Rd3.

This is a great list. I'm thinking if the top two TEs are there, I look there, too.

I think we are going pass rusher. De. or OLB . Draft is loaded with pass rushers. I think with the McCoy pick-up we are going free-agent QB and letting Hughes go. Too much money,when we can pick-up a young stud.

I gotta agree... I think the Bills sign Gresham in FA... Maybe Harris to Replace Kiko.... a couple OL (maybe a C and move Wood to G)