Matt Cassel a Potential Target?

Zac

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Romo, a potential target?

Here's my justification:

-Bills are going to make a "big splash" according to lmo (LMO).

-Bills brass wants to bring in a veteran QB.

-Dez Bryant scandal is going to force the Cowboys to start offense over from scratch

-Jerruh is ready to restart aforementioned offense with a new QB, evidence from last years speculated interests of Johnny Football.

-Romo and the Bills are kindered spirits. They both have struggles in the waning minutes of games. Together who knows what they can accomplish in the final two minutes of close games.

My theory:

Romo and the BIlls form an unstoppable winning machine.

If this is true then the Bills are rolling with EJ Manuel as the starter. They just won't say so publicly.

They'll probably draft a development QB in the 3rd or 5th rd this year and depending on how EJ plays this year, they'll have an eye on QBs in 2016 draft/FA/trade scenarios.

Hoyer > Locker > Cassel > Sanchez.

Sanchez is . . . dumb. His only success in the NFL was in Philly, in basically a 1-read offense. And he looked okay for a couple games, but couldnt even be consistent in a simple offense. Dumb.

Hoyer is a gamer. If Cleveland doesnt want you, that's not an indictment in my book.

Locker is pedestrian. Fine.

Cassel at least has experience, in multiple systems, so he's mentally flexible. Maybe physically scrubish.

Edited by maddenboy

I don't know about you guys, but making an aging nearly worthless NFL Quarterback a target is going a bit too far, IMO.

Maybe if you're talking about throwing snow balls... maybe. But frankly, shooting at him with live ammunition above .22 cal is dangerous. Even someone as bereft of talent and achievements as Matt Cassel doesn't deserve to be made a human target.

Youse guys is startin' to sound like that Is-Is gang ovah dare in da middle east. Give the guy a break. Yeah, break his arm or legs or sumpfin' if ya really got it in for him, but don't make him a target. Sheesh!

Tony Romo, a potential target?

Here's my justification:

-Bills are going to make a "big splash" according to lmo (LMO).

-Bills brass wants to bring in a veteran QB.

-Dez Bryant scandal is going to force the Cowboys to start offense over from scratch

-Jerruh is ready to restart aforementioned offense with a new QB, evidence from last years speculated interests of Johnny Football.

-Romo and the Bills are kindered spirits. They both have struggles in the waning minutes of games. Together who knows what they can accomplish in the final two minutes of close games.

My theory:

Romo and the BIlls form an unstoppable winning machine.

Yep Jack Eickel will fit right into Buffalo culture to drinking too much and then hitting the internet.

Mallett>Matt Moore>Locker

Why not sign Ryan Mallet he's still young has reasonable upside can make every throw in the book including back shoulder, fades and the Deep ball. If we continue to build this oline and add a talented back or two. I believe we can compete for the division. RM stands at 6'6 weighs 240 lbs he's a big guy reminds me of Joe Flacco. He also has sat patiently since 2011 so he's developed in the pro system. When he had his chance last yr he looked pretty good on the road in his first start completing 16-20 passes for over 200yds in a win over Cleveland. If it was up to me Ryan Mallet would be my first choice

Mallett>Matt Moore>Locker

Why not sign Ryan Mallet he's still young has reasonable upside can make every throw in the book including back shoulder, fades and the Deep ball. If we continue to build this oline and add a talented back or two. I believe we can compete for the division. RM stands at 6'6 weighs 240 lbs he's a big guy reminds me of Joe Flacco. He also has sat patiently since 2011 so he's developed in the pro system. When he had his chance last yr he looked pretty good on the road in his first start completing 16-20 passes for over 200yds in a win over Cleveland. If it was up to me Ryan Mallet would be my first choice

The Texans want him back or so they said last week.