Bills have the #2 ranked Uniforms in the league.

Beef Jerky

While I don't agree that as a team they are pretty awful, I totally agree that their unis are sweet. Raiders are definitely the best IMO.

Really? The raiders unis are some of my least favorites. They are too much the opposite of Tampa. While the Bucs have flashy, but God-awful looking jerseys, the Raiders have boring two-tones that look dated. The hawks are my favorite because they strike a neat balance. (Full disclosure, I never really hated the Bills 2000's jerseys)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it pains me to say it, the blue on blue they wore against Green Bay last season was awesome.

And once again -- no to red helmets. Fans wax poetic about those lids because (to them) they symbolize a great era in Bills football, but the reds don't hold a candle to the current (and former) helmet.

You can never go wrong with Red, White and Blue!!!!

About 7-8 years ago, Chris Berman pointed out that only 2 teams in North American (major) sports wear Red, White, and Flag Blue.

Bills. Montreal Canadians.

Edited by maddenboy

About 7-8 years ago, Chris Berman pointed out that only 2 teams in North American (major) sports wear Red, White, and Flag Blue.

Bills. Montreal Canadians.

"I don't why people call the Cowboys America's team. We're the ones with the red, white and blue uniforms." - Fred Smerlias

I'd like to add that the Bills looked awesome in the Green Bay game when they wore Blue & Blue.

Everyone thought it would be a hideous eyesore, but no. It was the best.

Agreed. A lot of ppl seemed to hate it, but I loved it. Sharp.

Bring back the Red Helmet.

Do you know why they changed to the red helmets? It was to help Ferguson cut down on interceptions. It didn't work.

uniforms?? the offseason is official

They are going back to the red helmet to help McCown/Locker. It didn't work last time so why not try it again.

As much as it pains me to say it, the blue on blue they wore against Green Bay last season was awesome.

And once again -- no to red helmets. Fans wax poetic about those lids because (to them) they symbolize a great era in Bills football, but the reds don't hold a candle to the current (and former) helmet.

I agree. It'd be nice if alternate helmets were allowed, so we could wear red once a year or so, but I'd rather white all year than red.

http://www.csnwashington.com/media_gallery/photos-ranking-all-32-nfl-uniforms

Raiders were #1

"While the Bills as a team are pretty awful, fans can at least take solace in having one of the league's most underrated uniforms. The team went to this retro look a few years ago, and in doing so became one of the NFL's best dressed squads. The helmet is perfect, and the red, white and blue jerseys are tremendous, too."

:thumbsup: