Rex has a custom Bills truck

YoloinOhio

I'm not sure if he'll bring us success, or if the players will love him, but Rex SURE knows how to work the fans!

I can see him driving that thing around Buffalo in a Jim Kelly Jersey throwing out cold cans of Genny to the masses... :beer:

just another in the long line of PR moves, note to the Bills faithful, PR does not put wins on the board, but you knew that before

this post

P.S. just another reason not to buy a FORD, you know the motto, Ford= fix and repair daily, and that is a perfect description of new Bills coaching staff

Edited by rumblefish

just another in the long line of PR moves, note to the Bills faithful, PR does not put wins on the board, but you knew that before

this post

This! Rex hasn't won even one game yet. Quit wasting your time buying trucks, and getting tattoos! Marrone would have had three wins on the season by now!

this post

P.S. just another reason not to buy a FORD, you know the motto, Ford= fix and repair daily, and that is a perfect description of new Bills coaching staff

It's the off season, which is PR season. R-E-L-A-X.

Just throwing this out there, it's fix OR repair daily, otherwise he would be driving a FARD. And just another tid-bit, I drive an 07 f-150 that just hit 250k miles, all original drivetrain.

I would love to see the bill of sale, odds are he didn't pay dime one, just more PR for kool-aid drinkers, just can't wait to see how many go out and buy a new Ford Truck, as for me I won't take one for free now

You'd let your irrational (and transparently phoney) hatred of Rex prevent you from taking ownership of a free truck (worth probably 50k) because Rex might have gotten a free truck?

Yeah. If there was any doubt that you're a fool, this clinches it.

money isn't everything, principals are, if you think my disapproval of Bills player signing and coaching hire to date is phony, well

that's your opinion, as for me I will not waver in my disapproval of Management decisions to date

Mrs. Marrone, your son was the one who opted out of his contract.

money isn't everything, principals are, if you think my disapproval of Bills player signing and coaching hire to date is phony, well

that's your opinion, as for me I will not waver in my disapproval of Management decisions to date

:lol: It's completely rational to let your disapproval over a management team that's been in place less than a full season (and not even a partial off season yet) trump logic and rationality. You're not principled, you're stubborn. There's a world of difference between those two.

No one cares about your trolling ways. You got angry when the Bills Vegas line was at 8.5 and realized it got better when Marrone left.

angry, not such thing, win total is a slam dunk, and a easy bet to make, eight is a stretch and line will go up with PR moves, money, money money on under, as for not caring about my posts why do you always answer them

actor formally known as Jethro Bodine

Edited by rumblefish

angry, not such thing, win total is a slam dunk, and a easy bet to make, eight is a stretch and line will go up with PR moves, money, money money on under

That's odd you were happy about it being 8.5 (b.c as you said it means no playoffs) till I made you realize it went up after Marrone left. Then you got angry and ran away from shout chat.

Edited by Beef Jerky

You'd let your irrational (and transparently phoney) hatred of Rex prevent you from taking ownership of a free truck (worth probably 50k) because Rex might have gotten a free.

50k? Try about 80k. I bought a new F150 FX4 at the end of last September, and the retail on that was 43k, and other than having 4wd, it was far from loaded. That looks like an F350....250 for sure.

Personally, imho, Rex is really endearing himself to the fans and to WNY. But as others have said, we shall see what happens on the field....Just Win, Baby!