Boston having a little fun with the Bills

offyourocker

This is typical of the great football minds of New England. The game didn't exist to them before Brady and it probably won't after. They are with out question the least knowledgeable and worst fan base in the NFL.

Well, it did exist for them before Brady. It was just a few hundred miles away in the Meadowlands, home of the NY Giants. Boston's true football allegiance.

Oh, the joys of winning. I remember reading somewhere years ago, that 91.2% of all teams have issues when their HOF QB retires in trying to find a replacement. (Montana/Young, Favre/Rodgers, Manning/Luck have helped skew numbers)

May the football gods bless the Patriots with years, upon years of losing!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

funny EJ's first NFL start ended in a 21-23 loss

with a lead into the 4th QTR in the (now) failed fast paced offense by D Moron

I forgot OR

Princess Thomasina gets suspended for his shrunken balls

Is this your way of talking s*** to Boston sports fans? Talking about a game we almost won two years ago? Or intimating that Tom Brady uses steroids? I don't get it.

:lol:

They were calling Mallet the heir apparent a few years back, now he's one of the worst possible QB choices that the Bills could acquire and start? GTFOH.

Mallet actually looked pretty good in the limited amount of playing time he had this year

Is this your way of talking s*** to Boston sports fans? Talking about a game we almost won two years ago? Or intimating that Tom Brady uses steroids? I don't get it.

no, you don't get it. - I think all got fuzzy eyed when you saw the letters EJ

the last part was an omission from my first post.

Tommy will fall and EJ may rise. Soon they will be hoping for the next HOF QB and I hope it takes 2 decades

no, you don't get it. - I think all got fuzzy eyed when you saw the letters EJ

the last part was an omission from my first post.

Tommy will fall and EJ may rise. Soon they will be hoping for the next HOF QB and I hope it takes 2 decades

EJ isn't rising. Yes eventually Tom Brady will burn out but unfortunately his legacy is rather established at this point. And I hope it takes New England more than 20 years to find another hall of fame QB; most teams have never even had one.

Mallet actually looked pretty good in the limited amount of playing time he had this year

That's what amused me... He isn't exactly terrible which I find strange that since he left it is a complete 180° from when he was with the franchise.

"The NFL quarterback carousel spins around year after year, and the Patriots get to keep Tom Brady while everyone else tries to find their own superstar. Former Brady backups have gone elsewhere and failed – Hoyer in Cleveland, Mallett in Houston"

Even Billy's buddy boy Michael Lombardi said this at the end of the 2013 season:

"Mallett's ability will make Patriots coach Bill Belichick not want to stop coaching in the next 10 years and keep chasing titles. Mallett brings good news to Pats fans in every area."

Guess the Cheat fans make "good news" out of whatever they can.

Edited by Smooth