Tim Graham now on features; no longer on Bills beat

YoloinOhio

@ByTimGraham: I'm transitioning to features. Off the beat. RT @JeremyNPike National guy says Bills pursuing trade, local guys say no. Where's @ByTimGraham

@JoeBuscaglia: Happy for @ByTimGraham as he transitions to feature writing -- something he kicks tail at. We'll miss you on the beat, my man.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his features have been some of his work that bothered me least. we will see if it works out, but i think theres hope for him there. i dont LOVE them, but he seems to be more able to get past the petty little digs and into issues when given bigger things to focus on.

I think his feature on Talley was excellent, so this is a good move by BN. I'm sure he will do good work on non-Bills stuff. I never liked him on the Bills beat due to his negative and seemingly non-objective approach on twitter during games and inability to ignore followers who criticized him, which is just part of being on Twitter. I did think he did good work during the sale, though.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think his feature on Talley was excellent, so this is a good move by BN. I'm sure he will do good work on non-Bills stuff. I never liked him on the Bills beat due to his negative and seemingly non-objective approach on twitter during games and inability to ignore followers who criticized him, which is just part of being on Twitter. I did think he did good work during the sale, though.

The Talley effort should not be taken lightly.

Congrats on the promotion Graham .

As far as his articles. Never pissed me off. But never really got me excited either.

Best wishes to him.

Agreed. Guys like him and Sullivan love to dish it out but get so sensitive when someone comes back at them.

When's the last time the local media broke a Bills stiry?

One time Sullivan got butt-hurt by a comment I made in a Buffalo News opinion piece about Maybin. He's the kind of guy who'll lecture you and be condescending but the second you raise your voice he hangs up the phone. He's like some pathetic version of a bully.

To be fair his actual writing is like third on the list of complaints about his ability to do his job.

In your genius opinion, that is......

After all, your 22000 posts speaks volumes........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

After all, your 22000 posts speaks volumes........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Starting the drinking early tonight, Tim?

What in the world did this read before the edit?

Edited by NoSaint

I see Timmah never actually left the board then