Dez Bryant career threatening video?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Bischoff just posted a series of Tweets that said Dez Bryant recently switched agents to Roc Nation. It is believed that his former agent was paying blackmail money to keep the tape hidden but that Roc Nation will not pay the money. So the extortionists are trying to get The Cowboys or Dez to pay, but neither will.

More

@TheFreddyD: Dez Bryant allegedly being blackmailed over video; old agent was paying hush money http://t.co/zkWue3XtDR

I'm sure Goodell will handle this perfectly....

It's a tough one... How old is it? What in the world is the proper handling of a years old domestic dispute video that an agent might have hidden? On a purely bar talk level I'm actually really curious what the thoughts here would be if it was a few years old and the described Walmart situation

Edited by NoSaint

It's a tough one... How old is it? What in the world is the proper handling of a years old domestic dispute video that an agent might have hidden? On a purely bar talk level I'm actually really curious what the thoughts here would be if it was a few years old and the described Walmart situation

Step 1, responsible agent should be permanently banned from working with NFL players.

Step 2, if it's that bad, ban Dez for at least a year. I don't care about the legal situation. This crap is out of hand.

It's a tough question. I am pretty confident that Goodell knew that the tape existed or at least knew the rumors. I have no idea how he should handle it but I'm pretty confident that he will get it wrong :).

It's a tough question. I am pretty confident that Goodell knew that the tape existed or at least knew the rumors. I have no idea how he should handle it but I'm pretty confident that he will get it wrong :).

Really, I'm struggling to see "right" and Goodell may as well be throwing darts blindfolded for the easy things.... This will be quite the mess, if true.

Couple thoughts...Are these incidents actually occurring at a higher rate or is our ability to capture them just that much better?

How often is this actually happening with it going undetected? I ask that because we vilify a lot of NFL players for past discretion's assuming our beloved player are somehow squeaky clean. So many of these guys come from broken homes, violence, and poverty....

Couple thoughts...Are these incidents actually occurring at a higher rate or is our ability to capture them just that much better?

How often is this actually happening with it going undetected? I ask that because we vilify a lot of NFL players for past discretion's assuming our beloved player are somehow squeaky clean. So many of these guys come from broken homes, violence, and poverty....

Easier to catch with all the cameras, and also it's a hot button issue so they are playing them up a lot more than the dozens of offenders caught and never publicized earlier