Dez Bryant career threatening video?

YoloinOhio

So the video is supposed to drop tomorrow. Allegedly.

we;ll see.

if it's say criminal in any way like spousal abuse or child abuse the video should have gone to the Police a long time ago,

Opening a closet? Smoking / snorting drugs? No paying a hooker? minor stuff compared to physical abuse

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we;ll see.

if it's say criminal in any way like spousal abuse or child abuse the video should have gone to the Police a long time ago,

Opening a closet? Smoking / snorting drugs? No paying a hooker? minor stuff compared to physical abuse

It seems like - and I haven't seen it - there are people who have and say it is really bad BUT they can't tell for sure that it is him.

Regardless of who started this, and why, there's obviously an agenda of some sort the way it was leaked/went viral without the actual vid.

I think Brian Williams is involved

FYI I changed the thread title because the Cowboys insist they have no idea about the video. I don't think they could be that stupid to start the rumor to bury Dez in FA.

Edited by YoloinOhio

FYI I changed the thread title because the Cowboys insist they have no idea about the video. I don't think they could be that stupid to start the rumor to bury Dez in FA.

didn't the Cowboys get implicated and punished for violating the Cap a few years ago along with the Skins?

If you were the Cowboys wouldn't you want to get the truth ASAP?

@ProFootballTalk: Regarding the Dez Bryant video/non-video, @AdamSchefter said on ESPN 1000 today that he's been working on the story for a long time.

working the story or nonstory

again I say if it is that bad then all of these film evidence knowledgeable parties are obstructing justice

What are the repercussions if that was the case? For some reason I wouldn't put it past Jerry Jones....

It's like Jerruh is paying someone to keep it in hiding because Deadspin and the Big Lead are both offering to pay

Scott Bischoff just posted a series of Tweets that said Dez Bryant recently switched agents to Roc Nation. It is believed that his former agent was paying blackmail money to keep the tape hidden but that Roc Nation will not pay the money. So the extortionists are trying to get The Cowboys or Dez to pay, but neither will.

Do you think it could be an incident at a frat party? Maybe him and a group of friends soliciting prostitutes? Drugs?

Scott Bischoff just posted a series of Tweets that said Dez Bryant recently switched agents to Roc Nation. It is believed that his former agent was paying blackmail money to keep the tape hidden but that Roc Nation will not pay the money. So the extortionists are trying to get The Cowboys or Dez to pay, but neither will.

So why hasn't it come out if "neither will" pay?

Do you think it could be an incident at a frat party? Maybe him and a group of friends soliciting prostitutes? Drugs?

If the above were true, the extortionists would likely want to keep their source of income and not be so quick to release it. It will come out in time though.

You don't shake down a hustler like Jay-Z. He shakes you down.

They have offered it up to the tabloids and TMZ's of the world to see who will pay the most for it.