I'll say it now: Jameis Winston = Jimmy Clausen Part II

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The university's show proceedings don't count. He was never found not guilty by the law. No charges were pressed after an 11-month lag, by a police department that is clearly in the back pocket of FSU. The "2 different guys" included Winston and her boyfriend, by the way. I know, real salacious. The fact is that there was evidence of an encounter, he admits to one, and there should be a legal proceeding to determine whose version is true, the accuser's or Winston;s.

Share the tweets, please. The accuser is still out there claiming her version, even releasing a documentary on the subject. The Bogdanovich article pretty clearly lays out that the way this was handled was abhorrent.

He should admit to an encounter, they had sex. As to your comment on having semen from 2 guys and one being her boyfriend, "I know, real salacious", it is salacious. I bet her boyfriend thinks so. And yes, I knew the other sample was her boyfriend's.There are pics of them making out in the club where they met, I'm sure the boyfriend saw the pics if I saw them. They could not have gotten to the university's "show" had they not gone through the legal proceedings first. There were no charges pressed because there was not enough evidence. Once the story was made public, there were legal proceedings which showed the Police department was correct in not filing charges. The legal proceedings showed exactly what the police dept already said, not enough evidence to charge anyone. The tweets were mentioned by Winston's attorney in a radio interview who said he would introduce that and much more once a civil suit was in place. The pic below was after she had her boyfriends sample on her panties already. Still want to say "I know, real salacious"? As for the documentary, it is a joint collaboration with other women who claim to have been sexually assaulted while in college. It is not a documentary on her case alone. For as ugly as people want to portray Winston in this mess, she was just as culpable. The pics don't lie. She a hoe.

jameis-winston-victim-photos-3.jpg

You may be joking. HE went through no legal proceedings because, after the university and the local police totally botched or sabotaged (Florida St for sure) the investigation, he was never charged.

There is no way you could be remotely acquainted with the facts of the case and still lecture others about "actual evidence".

No joking here. Read my reply to Runthedamnball if you want. That was not a lecture on actual evidence, just pointing out was evidence was presented. You can look the case up if you want. Let's see, you claim to have been drugged and or was too drunk, but toxicology reports show no drugs and not being drunk and the semen samples of her boyfriend and Winston on the same pair of panties. He has witnesses that say they left the club together, willingly. Plus the pic I posted(just one of a few) was after having sex with her boyfriend, who does that?!. There's more I can write about but I have work to do also. I think my point is well made(you don't have to Agree). You can't blame the police dept with having a hard time pressing charges. The end result was what they thought from the beginning,not enough to charge. Just my opinion, but she a hoe. His mistake was hooking up with a crazy biotch. To say he went through no legal proceedings is a joke. You may be joking.

Edited by Dopey

I cannot and you cannot say with 100% certainty whether he raped her.

I can say with 100% certainty:

(1) I hope and pray that my sons never act like this guy or his roommates;

(2) As "smart" as Jimbo and others have tried to portray him, he has done some pretty stupid things -- notwithstanding he had a minder and knew that he was in the public spotlight and microscope;

(3) As for your comment about there not being "enough evidence to charge anyone" - it is clear that the police were negligent in the way that they handled this case and did NOT collect evidence, coddled Winston, and waited to do pretty much anything until much of the evidence no longer existed (video from the club, evidence from the roommates cell phone, etc.) so much so that one can only conclude that they had very little interest in doing a proper investigation of an FSU football player -- much less the star FSU QB.

(4) If you have any question about number 3 above, ask yourself whether the police would have conducted the same investigation of an accusation of rape by a coed against Jameis if he were not a member of the FSU football team or the star QB.

The following I cannot say is a 100% factual certainty as it is just my opinion:

I would be very, very afraid of drafting this kid at the top of the draft to be a team's franchise QB. In my opinion, stupid is as stupid does (to borrow a line from Forrest Gump). Just imagine how much more trouble he can get in and entitled he will feel once he is a multi-millionaire. As someone else said, the silver lining of the Bills not have a high pick this year is that there will be no temptation to take this guy at the top of the draft. He will be someone else's problem.

Maybe the kid has learned. I did stupid things when I was a kid -- although nothing like he was alleged to have done or has admittedly done. For his sake and others, I hope he has learned his lesson and becomes everything that his defenders/promoters say he will be - although his attempt to play the baseball card does not improve my view of him.

He is lucky that Tampa Bay has the first pick. If the Bucs do not take him, it will be interesting to see who does.

Just my two cents.

The legal proceedings showed exactly what the police dept already said, not enough evidence to charge anyone.

Edited by Peter

Ward didn't play in the NFL. Weinke was a fine backup. Ponder got shoved in a crappy situation. Book still out on EJ

Charlie Ward

Chris Weinke

Christian Ponder

:worthy: EJ Manuel :worthy:

Hard for me to trust FSU quarterbacks.

biscuit, you know you and I both would like to see the team not give up on EJ yet, so I'm generally in agreement with you on things. but you're making some blanket statements here. Good QB's come in all shapes and sizes, and attitudes to boot. Brady is a douche. Montana was a douche. You would love for your QB to be the most liked player on the team. But he really needs to be the most respected player on the team. Personally, I can't and won't ever respect a rapist. Just about all the (journalistic) evidence I have seen on this case suggests that Winston is one and he's pretty shameless about it. you've probably got to have an unreal amount of confidence and belief in yourself to be a successful NFL quarterback. So worried about that. More worried if this is a guy who thinks he's going to arrive and take the NFL by storm, the way manziel did. talent is all well and good, but there is no substitute for the work. And there is always someone who is going to work harder than you in the NFL.

If you follow FSU, like some of us do, you would know that few people work as hard as Winston does. Did he make some dumb decisions and get a little full of himself. Yup. Too bad he didn't stay for his senior year to clean up his act a bit and work on reading safeties a bit better. I think he will be a good one, though. It will take some time.

Ward didn't play in the NFL. Weinke was a fine backup. Ponder got shoved in a crappy situation. Book still out on EJ

If you follow FSU, like some of us do, you would know that few people work as hard as Winston does. Did he make some dumb decisions and get a little full of himself. Yup. Too bad he didn't stay for his senior year to clean up his act a bit and work on reading safeties a bit better. I think he will be a good one, though. It will take some time.

Isn't he a red-shirt sophomore? If he stayed for another year, he might throw 30 ints in a season.

No joking here. Read my reply to Runthedamnball if you want. That was not a lecture on actual evidence, just pointing out was evidence was presented. You can look the case up if you want. Let's see, you claim to have been drugged and or was too drunk, but toxicology reports show no drugs and not being drunk and the semen samples of her boyfriend and Winston on the same pair of panties. He has witnesses that say they left the club together, willingly. Plus the pic I posted(just one of a few) was after having sex with her boyfriend, who does that?!. There's more I can write about but I have work to do also. I think my point is well made(you don't have to Agree). You can't blame the police dept with having a hard time pressing charges. The end result was what they thought from the beginning,not enough to charge. Just my opinion, but she a hoe. His mistake was hooking up with a crazy biotch. To say he went through no legal proceedings is a joke. You may be joking.

Is that a picture of him having consensual sex with Winston?

Actually, the police dept doesn't bring charges. But the DA did had an easy time not bringing charges because the police didn't really investigate this as a rape.

From many sources (Deadspin here):

• He had not contacted Potbelly's for the contents of their 30 surveillance cameras. (The prosecutor's office would do that, but only after being made aware of the case 11 months after the incident, and by then all the tapes had been reused.)
  • He had not sought out a football player named Chris, or even contacted the athletic department. (We reported earlier this month that the player, Chris Casher, took video of the sexual encounter, but by the time authorities learned about it, he had deleted it from his phone.)
  • All Angulo had done was to ask the taxi company to email its drivers with a description of the accuser and the three men. There was no response.
  • They waited nearly two weeks to contact Winston—and did so by telephone. He declined to talk, and retained a lawyer who told police Winston would not be speaking with them. "It's insane to call a suspect on the phone," Florida State Attorney Willie Meggs told the Times.
  • Angulo decided against obtaining a DNA sample from Winston, despite specific requests from the accuser's attorney. She claims he told her he did not want to do it because it would generate publicity.

In summary, "the police" never interviewed Winston or either of his teammates, who witnessed and taped the event. He got no DNA evidence and he didn't get the video tapes. Instead, he closed the case.

The school leaked the info of the alleged rape to Winston's lawyer, who got bith witnesses to sign identical affidavits before the cops interviewed them.

ITT we name a QB who flopped and force an analogy 'cause it's fun.

I'm sure if you're wrong you'll be as eager to bump this one as all the people here who compared Luck to Jamarcus Russell.

You know how these things work...if he doesn't surpass Andrew Luck's stats in his rookie season....I'll continue to maintain he is nothing special and you'll say, "give him another year". Would you have preferred I compare him to Akili Smith? I tried to compare Winston to a QB that was highly touted and then didn't meet expectations. Perhaps there is another you would suggest?

But we would lose BringBackFergy as a fan. Are you sure you want that?

You mad bro?

You know how these things work...if he doesn't surpass Andrew Luck's stats in his rookie season....I'll continue to maintain he is nothing special and you'll say, "give him another year". Would you have preferred I compare him to Akili Smith? I tried to compare Winston to a QB that was highly touted and then didn't meet expectations. Perhaps there is another you would suggest?

It'll be tough to top Luck's 1:1 TD/Turnover ratio from his rookie year, but Winston has a chance.

It'll be tough to top Luck's 1:1 TD/Turnover ratio from his rookie year, but Winston has a chance.

I thought Luck passed for more yards than any rookie in NFL History but I may be mistaken...I don't have my Guiness Book of World Records handy (and I only look at the pic of the two fat brothers on the minibikes anyway)

I thought Luck passed for more yards than any rookie in NFL History but I may be mistaken...I don't have my Guiness Book of World Records handy (and I only look at the pic of the two fat brothers on the minibikes anyway)

:lol: Yeah, his yardage total was pretty spectacular.