I'll say it now: Jameis Winston = Jimmy Clausen Part II

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bucs_Nation: Ron Jaworski, Greg Cosell not impressed with Jameis Winston's on-field play http://t.co/71lkQXQEBJhttp://t.co/VIANC2K0gn

For those new to this thread Yolo and Fergy do not like Winston. Really nothing more to see here. We get it Yolo - you don't need to keep posting foolish articles and quotes by people that do not know a thing about whether he will be good or not. It is all speculation and opinion. Maybe you will be right - but really the angst you have against this kid is really something. Turn the channel - enough already.

Ron Jaworski? the same guy who said Colin Kaepernick could be the greatest QB in the history of football? We're still listening to this guy? Cmon. Nobody knows what these guys will end up being. Stop trying to use the talking heads to support your argument. They're wrong just as often as we are.

For those new to this thread Yolo and Fergy do not like Winston. Really nothing more to see here. We get it Yolo - you don't need to keep posting foolish articles and quotes by people that do not know a thing about whether he will be good or not. It is all speculation and opinion. Maybe you will be right - but really the angst you have against this kid is really something. Turn the channel - enough already.

i never said I didn't like Winston. I was adding relevant info to the thread. I said I thought he was the best QB in the class. Where's the angst?

You don't think jaws and Cosell know anything about QB film study? Or are you just saying that because you don't agree? If you only want to see positive things on him, start a "positive takes on Jameis Winston only" thread.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Ron Jaworski? the same guy who said Colin Kaepernick could be the greatest QB in the history of football? We're still listening to this guy? Cmon. Nobody knows what these guys will end up being. Stop trying to use the talking heads to support your argument. They're wrong just as often as we are.

its just one take from (regardless of your opinion) two well respected guys who study copious amounts of film on QBs. I don't have an argument to support. I was just sharing info. In fact all I've ever said is he's a solid prospect, can make all the throws, is the best QB in the class, and is a knucklehead off the field. Not really a hot take is it? And he needs to get some damn contacts.

Sorry the info from the two analysts was so hard for you to read.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I find it hilarious that you are basically trying to sway everyone's opinion that Winston is somehow the second coming of Brett Favre. I introduce my opinion that he is "flash in the pan" similar to Clausen, and you get all bent out of shape. Yolo contributes articles from those who disagree with you (experienced talent evaluators) and you are now questioning their intellect. Your loyalty to the Noles is clouding your ability to reason. Why is your opinion superior to mine? Answer: It isn't.

For those of you new to this thread: NY Nole does not want anyone to disagree with his preconceived notions of who will be a success in the NFL. Beware.

Where's Don "Majik Man" Majkowski these days?