Rex is at the combine in a Thurman Thomas jersey.

fakeeyed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a shamrock shake?

Never since Levy have I wanted to hang out with a Bills HC so bad.

I'd drink scotch and discuss world events in the Study with Levy.

Then crush some cases of Blue and play beer pong with Rex the next night.

The cool thing to me is Rex is not in awe of Billy Bellycheat. Not one bit.

And maybe Bill might carry a tiny bit of worry because he knows Rex plays him tight, but now has a team loaded with talent and cash.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Is that a shamrock shake?Never since Levy have I wanted to hang out with a Bills HC so bad. I'd drink scotch and discuss world events in the Study with Levy. Then crush some cases of Blue and play beer pong with Rex the next night.

yes it was. Who doesn't love a shamrock Shake?

yes it was. Who doesn't love a shamrock Shake?

Bulletin: all McD shakes taste the same. Only the color changes.

incorrect. there is a chemical mint sauce added to a shamrock shake, giving it the tast of a robot leprechaun penis.

Not that I can confirm or deny what an actual robot leprechaun penis tastes like, but it tastes like a shame rock shake.

incorrect. there is a chemical mint sauce added to a shamrock shake, giving it the tast of a robot leprechaun penis. Not that I can confirm or deny what an actual robot leprechaun penis tastes like, but it tastes like a shame rock shake.

Beer snort!

incorrect. there is a chemical mint sauce added to a shamrock shake, giving it the tast of a robot leprechaun penis. Not that I can confirm or deny what an actual robot leprechaun penis tastes like, but it tastes like a shame rock shake.

That's 3-in-1 oil you're tasting. Edited by PromoTheRobot