This week's source deep within

YoloinOhio

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we pick up a vet QB, another OG, a relatively athletic TE, and a solid RB early in FA... we'll be heading into the draft with almost no glaring holes, and can literally draft best player available the whole way, to maximize our talent. That's pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

If we pick up a vet QB, another OG, a relatively athletic TE, and a solid RB early in FA... we'll be heading into the draft with almost no glaring holes, and can literally draft best player available the whole way, to maximize our talent. That's pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

it certainly sounds like they are ready to pounce on certain guys and have the wallet open

God, I'm going to be pissed without twitter and ESPN alerts during free agency.

So if it is all accurate from last week and this week, Hughes, (and later) Dareus and Gilmore will be getting paid by the Bills, they will be signing a DL and TE, OL, and possibly a RB in FA

DL Cory Redding or Tommy Kelly

TE Mark Spaeth

OL Byron Bell

RB Reggie Bush

I'd be pissed, but that's old fashioned Bills.

God, I'm going to be pissed without twitter and ESPN alerts during free agency.

DL Cory Redding or Tommy Kelly

TE Mark Spaeth

OL Byron Bell

RB Reggie Bush

I'd be pissed, but that's old fashioned Bills.

Byron bell!!!! Yahhhh

Why no twitter for jboyst?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Here's Massare's source this week. Enjoy it with the requisite grain of coarse sea salt.

@KevinMassare: First things first "We are expecting to get a Sunday or Monday night football game this year as well as our Thursday game"

@KevinMassare: Source: "Coach Ryan has brought us a lot of attention. He expects Incognito to start day 1, and to keep clean in the locker room."

@KevinMassare: Source : "We are still in the process of looking for a football operations guy to help assess the Roster, has to be approved by coach".

@KevinMassare: Source: " Hard to focus on much else, Hughes has been a priority in the building. We can start actively talking next week".

@KevinMassare: Source: "a big receiving threat to help out offense will be addressed. It could come in form of WR/TE, top of our priority list".

@KevinMassare: "We are looking for another pure DL run stopper in our defensive fronts, Rex has made that clear."

@KevinMassare: Source: "I can't name names, but all avenues are being exhausted for QBs this offseason, we expect strong competition this season".

@KevinMassare: Source "Naturally plans could change if Revis walks, him and Gilmore would give us an unstoppable defense, not expected to sniff waters tho"

@KevinMassare: Source: "we have plans in place when it comes to futures of Dareus and Gilmore, I can tell you guys that".

He added that the SNF or MNF game was implied to be a home game

Here's the FA list of DTs

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/defensive-tackle/

Oh?

@KevinMassare: Like I've been told in the past though. They definitely look at Twitter/message boards. Use it in trade talks all the time.

We should get Dan and Kevin Williams just to round out that set of Williams on Defense...

• 2 weeks later...

Draft

@KevinMassare: I'm hearing the Bills are very interested in DE Preston Smith and DL Carl Davis. Expected to be top targets at pick 50.

ive said a few times that i would think they will try to fill all the holes in FA and draft DL at 50 as a wildcard most here wouldnt expect. creates a strong depth rotation now at added low cost and allows you to replace kyle or mario long term.

I'm actually thinking that WR will be the play at 50 if they sign another OL and miss out on Harvin. They went after Marshall and Harvin so clearly they do not feel set at the position. I would think that a big bodied guy like Strong or DGB could be the guy? JMO

I think DGB is going to be a star in this league. the guy is a physical freak

I'm actually thinking that WR will be the play at 50 if they sign another OL and miss out on Harvin. They went after Marshall and Harvin so clearly they do not feel set at the position. I would think that a big bodied guy like Strong or DGB could be the guy? JMO

DGB is better than Da'Rick, right?

I remember pre-draft, Da'Rick was expected to fall to the mid rounds, and he never even got drafted.